• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Saury

I didn't feel like typing it. listen to it off site or it's going to be loud as balls.

Last edited:
My balls are not loud, thank you very much.

And besides that guy sounds like an idiot.

I didn't call you an idiot, I called that guy an idiot, if that was you then that is irrelevant since i didn't know that was you, but it's still true anyway.

If you click on the arrow the voice message plays through D'D, while if you click on the "Vocaroo" it'll take you to the Vocaroo web site and play it there.

--Al

If you click on the arrow the voice message plays through D'D, while if you click on the "Vocaroo" it'll take you to the Vocaroo web site and play it there.

--Al
All I get on my phone is an X and a message that says that the plugin isn't available. I consider that a fail.

--Al
I don't have an arrow.

But I agree. Considering the poster, and what @cubby said? I doubt I care what it says.

Thank you though!
[doublepost=1472518909,1472518792][/doublepost]
2dwcho5.png

Interesting. The FAQs (that Vocaroo doesn't label as FAQs) say this:
Does Vocaroo work on the iPhone and other mobile devices?
Yes, message playback should work on most smartphone devices which support HTML5 including iPhone and iPad.

[...]

--Al

Anyone who doesn't see it needs to update their Adobe flash ;D

ETA: After listening I'm unsure if you need to lay off the booze/drugs or if you need more of them o_O

Last edited:
I only listened to it for about 30 seconds, I'm too ADD to listen to something with no pictures that I can't tell how long it is, I really hope he wasn't just talking to himself, all alone in his very own mama's basement. Cause that would be cause for concern, for his mama at least.

I only listened to it for about 30 seconds, I'm too ADD to listen to something with no pictures that I can't tell how long it is, I really hope he wasn't just talking to himself, all alone in his very own mama's basement. Cause that would be cause for concern, for his mama at least.
It was just over 3 minutes of him babbling to himself. I thought I swore a lot..I stand corrected. He also slams us DD moms, then says he loves us in the next sentence. Pete and Megan get special mentions. Few high pitched girly squeals. You didn't miss much ;)

I did hear Megan mentioned once.

Thanks for the synopsis, @Sudonim, tho I was pretty sure I didn't miss much. Just confirmed what I initially thought anyway.

Ok I'm so confused....:gas: What in the hell is this about? What recording? Where? Who? When? Huh? :shrug:

Anyone who doesn't see it needs to update their Adobe flash ;D

ETA: After listening I'm unsure if you need to lay off the booze/drugs or if you need more of them o_O
It was just over 3 minutes of him babbling to himself. I thought I swore a lot..I stand corrected. He also slams us DD moms, then says he loves us in the next sentence. Pete and Megan get special mentions. Few high pitched girly squeals. You didn't miss much ;)

I'm not 100% sure (I'm never sure of anything saury posts) but it sounds like he made an audio mentioning a few members and them puts the hate on the moms of DD.

Back