• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
On Sunday, Oct. 15, two officers were called to Ferrucci's Farm for an unwanted person on the property. Members of the Ferrucci family told police that Miguel Medina, who had been staying in a camper in the back of the farm, was threatening and bothering family members, and refused to leave.

Police walked up to the camper when Medina said, "I knew you guys were coming." Police asked him to leave the property due to the problems, and he seemed very hesitant, according to a police report. Medina reportedly grabbed his belongings and left.

After he left, a member of the Ferrucci family told police that Medina had texted her that he had killed kittens that lived on the farm. Another man on the scene said that Medina had told him about the killing of the kittens, inviting him to the camper to see, and said "I had other kittens, but one bit my favorite kitten, so I threw that kitten against the wall and then I put it under a table." Medina reportedly showed the man the kitten bones under the table, and then remarked to him, "Check this out. I burned this one yesterday!"

The witness told police that Medina showed him the burned kitten in the fire pit and that he "talks heavily about kittens daily and admits to killing a couple a week for fun when he is bored." The witness brought police to the camper, where officers saw kitten bones "all over the grass." Police also saw the burned kitten in the fire pit.

While booking Medina, he reportedly said, "I killed a kitten," while being finger printed, said police. Medina was charged with two counts of killing/maiming/poisoning an animal and one charge of animal cruelty.

https://patch.com/massachusetts/mil...ed-milford-man-charged-vicious-animal-killing
medina-1508783878-1407.jpg

Members of the Ferrucci family told police that Miguel Medina, who had been staying in a camper in the back of the farm, was threatening and bothering family members, and refused to leave.
The police can also charge sicko here with assault and trespassing, if the family has the gumption to press charges.

Feb 7, 2018

Miguel Medina, 22, was sentenced to a year in the Worcester County Jail and House of Correction in connection with the killing of kittens, the remains of which were found near a trailer where he was staying in October.

Medina allegedly threw one kitten into a wall, burned another in a fire pit and bragged about killing several kittens “for fun” because he was bored.

Police learned of the killings when they were asked to remove Mr. Medina from a camper behind Ferrucci’s Farm at the request of the property owners.

In an unagreed-upon plea, Judge Robert B. Calagione adopted prosecutor Robert Shea’s recommendation in Milford District Court on Feb. 2.

Mr. Medina’s lawyer asked he be sentenced to 9 months with credit for time served.

But instead Judge Calagione sentenced Mr. Medina to 1 year in the House of Correction, with credit for the 100 days he has already been held, as recommended by Mr. Shea. That sentence is for one charge of killing or maiming an animal. On a second count of killing or maiming an animal and one count of animal cruelty, he was sentenced to 1 year, to be served concurrently with the first sentence.
http://www.telegram.com/news/20180207/milford-man-gets-1-year-for-killing-kittens

He should kill himself because he’s bored. Things aren’t going to get any better for you asshole.

Yeah and when he gets out, more than kittens will be at risk.

He's going to kill people, I guaran-fucking-tee it.

Little psychopath was escalating in the 'how horrifically can I kill kittens' stakes, he's not going to stop there.

February 9, 2018
A Massachusetts man accused of killing kittens because he was bored has been sentenced to a year in jail.

Authorities say Milford resident Miguel Medina threw one kitten into a wall and burned another in a fire pit, prompting his arrest last year. A witness told police Medina talked about killing kittens “for fun” when he was bored.

Back