• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
So I googled a news story about a week ago for more info on it and came across this place and I've been lurking and laughing and shaking my head in disgust ever since.. Anyway, I'm 25 and from Oklahoma..
Welcome Mr. Smith.
Now.. Duck!
Seriously... Duck!

Be honest with me hoes:shifty:, man whores:woot: and minions;)! Do my "welcome to hell" posts scare off new members:nailbiting:? I've noticed some peeps introduce themselves and then disappear:(... I really can't help myself:arghh:; I think I'm being funny.:crack:

I just like to play :joyful:and try to entertain:kiss:; Goddess bless all y'all :angelic:for letting me be silly :pon der innerweb :wacky:! The economy stinks:depressed:, people are getting killed over nothing:mad:, child abusers get bullshit sentences:banghead: and if grocery prices go any higher :nailbiting:I'll have to start stealing chickens:(. Humor is one way to cope!:D:p
Please don't disappear, Chigger:(; I am marginally sane:wacky:, but lots of fun:wideyed:! Just wait till I get a troll :vomit:or tard defenders:rolleyes:. You'll be impressed!;)

Be honest with me hoes:shifty:, man whores:woot: and minions;)! Do my "welcome to hell" posts scare off new members:nailbiting:? I've noticed some peeps introduce themselves and then disappear:(... I really can't help myself:arghh:; I think I'm being funny.:crack:

Anybody who gets scared off by your posts clearly doesn't deserve to be here. They need to tiptoe away, silently and slowly, and go back to the Disney Channel or something.

Your posts are utterly entertaining and hilarious ("I'll have to start stealing chickens" :hilarious:). Of course, being one of your man-whores, my opinion may be a tad lopsided, like my scrotum (which is perfectly normal, one ball hangs lower than the other).

Now, I have to get with you about making the movie I mentioned in another post...where you & I travel the country, killing murderers and rapists and child molesters to set the world right. Between the two of us, we should come up with a pretty entertaining script. Just imagine your character yelling at my character: "What are you waitin' fer? Go catch that motherfucker so we can rip his balls off! You hold him down, and I'll do the rippin'!"...

And THEN we actually show the dude's balls getting ripped off, you jam them down his throat (he has an o-ring or something holding his mouth open), and we duct-tape his mouth shut, at which point he vomits and it all blows out his nose. Then he suffocates on his own vomit, slowly, spasticly, while we watch, hands on hips, admiring the justice we have administered.

I'm tellin' ya, this would be a great movie.

Last edited:
rod2pop, thanks; I don't want to scare or offend people. I will get you a new dog bed AND a flea collar! I luv the idea of a road trip, giving monsters what they deserve. But I don't wanna go to jail. I've been to jail (get our boys out of Vietnam), and I didn't like it one bit, but you do meet some interesting people in a holding cell. . Also, cops don't like it when you chain yourself to stuff. I was in for a few hours till friends went my bail. I was charged with being a public nusiance...I got a fine and a lecture. Passed the hat to pay $250 for the fine.

I thinnk this post belongs in some thread or another. I just wander around D'D dropping foolishness to make people smile!

rod2pop, thanks; I don't want to scare or offend people. I will get you a new dog bed AND a flea collar! I luv the idea of a road trip, giving monsters what they deserve. But I don't wanna go to jail. I've been to jail (get our boys out of Vietnam), and I didn't like it one bit, but you do meet some interesting people in a holding cell. . Also, cops don't like it when you chain yourself to stuff. I was in for a few hours till friends went my bail. I was charged with being a public nusiance...I got a fine and a lecture. Passed the hat to pay $250 for the fine.

I thinnk this post belongs in some thread or another. I just wander around D'D dropping foolishness to make people smile!

You know you NEVAH need to ask me about the sheer awesomeness of your posts, General Ma'am, Sir! <3<3<3

Back