• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

DamagedGoods

Asmodeus - Destroyer of Men
Bold Member!
Remember when people did song dedications to other people? Do they still do that? Well I'm going to kind of do that here. So, good, bad or ugly, post a song and who you dedicate it to. Please, please, for the love of god, don't make nasty dedications to other members. I'd really rather this not turn into a giant drama crapfest, I've had quite enough of that shit, tyvm.

So, without further preachiness:

Dear Ex-fiance, I dedicate this song to you. Well, most of it.

Last edited:
I don't dedicate this song to anyone in particular. I just heard it in a movie the other day and have not been able to get it out of my damn head. So maybe if I post it, I shall be set free!

I don't dedicate this song to anyone in particular. I just heard it in a movie the other day and have not been able to get it out of my damn head. So maybe if I post it, I shall be set free!

That song is my musical nemesis.

This video leaves me with so SO many questions; of which there is not a single one that I really want the answer to.
I have journeyed into the deepest, darkest corners of the internet to request its denizens conjure up copies of the TV show "Sho Kasugi's Ninjaerobics." Rest assured that as soon as I lay my hands on a copy of this fine gem, I will share it with you without delay.

I have journeyed into the deepest, darkest corners of the internet to request its denizens conjure up copies of the TV show "Sho Kasugi's Ninjaerobics." Rest assured that as soon as I lay my hands on a copy of this fine gem, I will share it with you without delay.

Oh.... boy?

Greaaaaat.

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds-Red Right Hand
To the Ulster Volunteer Force in Belfast lol.
I'm on my mobile so I can't post it myself, one of you lovely demons could do it for me, couldn't you..?

I dedicate this one to @Morbid

I know there's some reason this is the first song that pops into my head for you. I don't remember what it is... but I know there is one.

Back