• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Just Rose

Hi
Well it took me awhile .but here I am A Bold member. My reason for becoming bold was first to support this site which I view more then any other I am sure it takes time money expertize to keep going
Thank You DD
NEXT ,My pledge to my self no one will get Sling Crap Why ..because we all are different and if you feel different from the way I feel I have not the right to say your shit
There is the X button. For that
And all the others that I can choose from,
Which makes this a great place
Plus all the buttons explaing how u feel,

Or the best is to ignore you completely which to me says more then having to sling Crap all over you.
I don't understand the crap giving with out a statement why ?? To me that's just plain mean! Or chichen shit. Now with a comment why you feel that way is much easier for me to understand .
I hate touching shit my self LoL

Unless of course you are the perp in one of theses forums, then I will crap and speak very personnel insults..

Other then that My Pledge stands No Crap for any other reason
I hope to gets a few treads started again
Like the Readers Section
I read plenty of books
Close to 10 @ month or more

Also others treads that are older maybe getting new ones going again
I love to hear about different places,experiences people have been to
Also about why, how,makes us think and have such a close and far different opinion on topics
I don't want argument s on them but more as what influenced you to think that way !!

Umm I don't always have the right words to use when explaining my self .
After 60 yrs you'd think I would ,, I say things to fast sometimes. Still learning to use brain before Heart or brain before key pad ..ha
Have only cell phone to use As many know Misspelled words are common here on this site .....
If I thought I was back in school I would triple ck and since this site has the No policing rule I don't all ways ck.
No avatar yet
Don't know what to use or if I have to ck patants before I use a pic ??
Maybe someone knows that will help me

That's all for now Thanks DD for having me and thanks to all of others here
Thanks for those who know if I disagree once or twice dosent mean I dislike you,
I still will agree when I do
I don't hold grudges ( very long ) its stupid to do that in my eyes
Because you just might have some really important views on other things that I agree on ..
Let it roll off like water on a ducks back
Easier said then done..But It feels good not to let it get to me

Take care everyone
Just Rose

Last edited:
Thank you .
I did extra work this month.. My budget is soon tight eeeerhhhh but I don't have T V..
This and books are my only entertainment.
I watched the crime scene Wow it was amazing Worth the bold for that ..
If that's the type of stuff you like, check out bestgore.com

As long as you brought up the subject of ratings,
Its not appropriate to give the author of a story a negative rating because you don't like what the perpetrator did.

Have you ever heard the saying *don't shoot the messenger.

Glad to see you supporting the site.
Its truly my favorite site on the whole internet.

As far as tv. I have only recently started getting s few local channels with a simple antenna.
I didnt have any public tv in my home for 12 years.
Life is truly richer without it.
The internet is a must tho.

Last edited:
I agree that you're not missing anything without TV except commercials. Several years ago we ditched cable and went with Roku, a streaming TV app. Now we use my son's PS as the platform, because it has youtube, hulu, amazon, and more already loaded. I have news apps on my phone, because I'm mostly using internet for news. At any rate I watch what I want when I want without a gazillion commercial interruptions.

We've got a variety of ages and lifestyles represented here, too. I'm on the older end of the spectrum. I hope you can stop fixating on negative ratings and just enjoy participating. I never even look at those stats, because it just doesn't bother me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as you said. :cheers::hug:

At any rate I watch what I want when I want without a gazillion commercial interruptions.

I almost always have the sound down on my computer because same thing.
Like fuck off and get out of my space sales man ...woman ... kid ... dog, owl, lizard ... Mexican wrestler, caveman.

I agree that you're not missing anything without TV except commercials. Several years ago we ditched cable and went with Roku, a streaming TV app. Now we use my son's PS as the platform, because it has youtube, hulu, amazon, and more already loaded. I have news apps on my phone, because I'm mostly using internet for news. At any rate I watch what I want when I want without a gazillion commercial interruptions.

We've got a variety of ages and lifestyles represented here, too. I'm on the older end of the spectrum. I hope you can stop fixating on negative ratings and just enjoy participating. I never even look at those stats, because it just doesn't bother me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as you said. :cheers::hug:

Thank you
You are so right I think when I came on here I got a bit insecure .. I now know that its more open and most people aren't out to bully a new member
First timmers in any group setting needs to get a feel around to see the How's why's
And how a site works
Yes fear full at first
Now I have felt around and understand more
And I can post my opinion and ignore or post back
I have never been good at Facebook or any other site ..
Its takes awhile
Hey thanks again
Cookies back at ya all
Peace
[doublepost=1499887843,1499887241][/doublepost]
As long as you brought up the subject of ratings,
Its not appropriate to give the author of a story a negative rating because you don't like what the perpetrator did.

Have you ever heard the saying *don't shoot the messenger.

Glad to see you supporting the site.
Its truly my favorite site on the whole internet.

As far as tv. I have only recently started getting s few local channels with a simple antenna.
I didnt have any public tv in my home for 12 years.
Life is truly richer without it.
The internet is a must tho.

Did I do that to you ?? I apologize
I might have done that because I didn't like the story ..If I did that very recently again sorry
If it was done when I was still figuring things out Again my apology
I don't go to any extremes to hurt anyone
And if I one time offened you again Sorry

Now that all the sorry s over ..
Thanks for taking time to welcoming me
[doublepost=1499888563][/doublepost]
Don't have a tv at all or don't have cable? You can get local HD channels without cable if you have a HD antenna.

Nope none I live rural which I love
low crime
No sirens hardly ever J
ust birds coyotes dogs cats sound of leaves
Bees etc
I garden have my own well Not everyone does here they haul water

I go to town as little as possible I have a great thrift store sells books 25 cents
They come from the big city of Scottsdale/ Pheonix and lot of dead rich old seniors bless their souls .

Its very very quite here sometimes when I turn on radio I have to turn back off the noise from some adds are annoying.
Oh I have Electric also which many do not have here ..

Thanks
[doublepost=1499888843][/doublepost]
Welcome Rose.

Thank You SueSue
I know we have many different thoughts..on many things ,We also Argree on many :kiss:
And Thank You Graciously for the Bold Well come :hug:
[doublepost=1499889701][/doublepost]
I almost always have the sound down on my computer because same thing.
Like fuck off and get out of my space sales man ...woman ... kid ... dog, owl, lizard ... Mexican wrestler, caveman.

Hi Lithiumgirl .
Ha i was really intimidated by you when I was here for the first few months ( you did not do it .)
Now I think I understand you better .
And I am very glad I took the time to listen to most of your posts at the time ..
I almost thought someone was using your account and posting with your name..
Then I started to see in a different light

Never Judge a book by its cover .
You are cool in my book ..
Thank you very very Much for my BOLD
WELLCOME
[doublepost=1499890319][/doublepost]
If that's the type of stuff you like, check out bestgore.com
Thanks I try to never use my phone for purchase
There's a great thrift store that sells books cheap 25 cents Sometines 10 for a buck
They put new ones out everyday .
I have even bought signed books and first editions on a regular
I give them away or to other thrift stores
In winter over 300 books to a used book store She wasnt very happy all hard backs
No romances

If you ever have the need for one ask me
I will be happy to send You pay post book will be free..
That goes to anyone here ..
Hey peace
[doublepost=1499890489][/doublepost]
You inspire my inner English professor.
Kool you can keep me on my toes

Teach have a great day

@Just Rose said
Nope none I live rural which I love
low crime
No sirens hardly ever J
ust birds coyotes dogs cats sound of leaves
Bees etc
I garden
I'm so jealous.
Until oct 2014 i lived very rural on a farm in minnesota.
I'm still homesick but know i can't go back. Its not my life anymore.

[doublepost=1499890319][/doublepost]
Thanks I try to never use my phone for purchase
There's a great thrift store that sells books cheap 25 cents Sometines 10 for a buck
They put new ones out everyday .
I have even bought signed books and first editions on a regular
I give them away or to other thrift stores
In winter over 300 books to a used book store She wasnt very happy all hard backs
No romances

If you ever have the need for one ask me
I will be happy to send You pay post book will be free..
That goes to anyone here ..
Hey peace
Pro-tip:Never offer me books, lol. I can't turn down a book, unless its romance. They just aren't my jam. But any other book is good for me. I have more books than shelf space, lol.

Back