• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Batman: Arkham Asylum is out today! So go get it, or question yourself some more and watch this History Of Arkham video below, and check out a little history on Batman himself, and Mr. Zsasz. Also, if you are getting the game and you have the extra cash, you might want to pick up the special edition, because it comes with a totally sweet Batarang! Can't go wrong.

More...

Can't wait to hear what people have to say about it. I don't play many games, but that one caught my eye!

Holy shit. It's 2014. I started the game around the middle of September THIS YEAR. Finished it pretty fast, but I have to get as close to 100% as I can, it's a compulsion.

I can't believe it took me this many years to start and finish it. I really loved it and am about to move on to Arkham City.

I'm about halfway through Arkham City. It's tough because I totally suck with the Batarang. I love this series, though.

I'm about halfway through Arkham City. It's tough because I totally suck with the Batarang. I love this series, though.
I watched my son playing it and it's a lot different (and looks even better). I mean, if I miss one day playing a PS game I have to learn the controller all over again so I'm hoping I will stick to it once I start. My kid had an app ready that made a "YIPPEE" and round of applause every time I successfully used the explosive foam on the first try :oops:If I have to spend much time on learning the controls, I get bored and abandon it.

I watched my son playing it and it's a lot different (and looks even better). I mean, if I miss one day playing a PS game I have to learn the controller all over again so I'm hoping I will stick to it once I start. My kid had an app ready that made a "YIPPEE" and round of applause every time I successfully used the explosive foam on the first try :oops:If I have to spend much time on learning the controls, I get bored and abandon it.

I'm gonna try to play through it this weekend. I'm gonna start from the beginning because I have to re-learn all the controls.

Back