• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...employee-accused-of-impregnating-11022884.php
[....]
Mauricio Orlando Mendoza, 37, an information technology worker, faces the possibility of life in prison after being charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.
920x920.jpg

[....] they believe Mendoza and the girl had sex in his office and the school library.

After the outcry, the girl was tested for pregnancy, which came out positive, prosecutors said.

"The defendant is believed to be the father of the unborn child," [....]

Mendoza, who appeared in court in grey slacks and a grey dress shirt, is free on $50,000 bail. He did not speak in court.

Prosecutors said he is a legal immigrant from El Salvador and has been in the U.S. with his wife and children for about five years.
[....]

IMO there was no need to point out his residency status cos as we have seen no one has the monopoly on this kind of perversion.
That being said he is the lowest of the low and needs a refresher course in Biology.
I hate that these fuckers are banking on the girls being young enough to not get pregnant which is why they prey on kids and not adults.
I'm not one for abortion but I think it would be a crime to make her carry this baby to term if she doesn't have too.

Last edited:
Back