• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/houston-couple-hiring-hitman-kill-exes-article-1.2996654
[....]
Valerie McDaniel, a well-known veterinarian, and her live-in boyfriend Leon Jacob were arrested after detailing to an undercover cop posing as a hitman how they wanted their former flames killed.

McDaniel, 48, was recently in a custody battle with her ex over their daughter and allegedly wanted him killed. Jacob, 39, was hoping the hitman could kill an ex-girlfriend who had filed a complaint that he was stalking her and hit her in the face during a January incident.
lvhitman14n.jpg

[....]
the fake hitman met up with Jacob and McDaniel at an Olive Garden where the couple explained exactly how the murders should happen.

McDaniel said she wanted her ex-boyfriend to be shot but wanted it to look like a carjacking gone wrong.

Jacob was planning for his ex to be kidnapped, threatened and then killed if she became uncooperative.

The outlet reported that he even offered to kill his ex-girlfriend himself with an injection of potassium if she was restrained.

Jacob and McDaniel both offered to pay $10,000 for each for the crimes.
[....]
The fake hitman then showed the photos to Jacob and McDaniel to gather more evidence.

The couple was charged with soliciting capital murder and are being held without bond.

Gah is it just me, or do they kinda look like they could be related? Down to the same pouty face frown...

They were already exes.
Just walk away and be happy you found someone new.
Focus on what ya have, not what ya don't.

Could you imagine getting that knock on your door? "Your ex wants you dead. Would you mind posing as a bloody, bound and gagged corpse so we can photograph you? Mmkay thanks."

Damn, Jacob originally wanted his ex kidnapped so he could kill her himself, but chickened out. :nailbiting:

What happened to good 'ol fashioned drunk texting obscenities to him/her at 3 am and five minutes later begging to get back together, all while sobbing and listening to "Everybody Hurts" by REM on repeat?

To make the ruse appear more realistic, police said the targeted exes agreed to be splashed with bloody makeup and photographed. McDaniel’s ex-husband was pictured as a slain corpse. Jacob’s ex-girlfriend was photographed bound and gagged. Police said McDaniel originally wanted the woman kidnapped so he could kill her himself, but he eventually decided to let the hitman do the deed.

When they were shown “proof” of the crimes, prosecutors said McDaniel and Jacob got queasy.

“They didn’t want to look at the pictures,” Harris County Assistant District Attorney Nathan Moss said on Monday. “They said, ‘Oh we don’t want to see them but here’s the money we owe you.’”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/1...ire-plot-hits-major-snag-prosecutors-say.html
[doublepost=1490653470,1489589098][/doublepost]Montrose veterinarian accused in murder-for-hire plot killed herself by jumping from her 7th floor condo

A prominent Montrose veterinarian accused of making an intricate murder-for-hire plot to kill her ex-husband killed herself Monday morning by jumping from her seventh-floor condo in west Houston, according to law enforcement sources.

[...]

Detective J.P. Villareal said police found the body in the courtyard area between the building and its pool after a building employee called 911 shortly before 11 a.m. Monday.

There were no witnesses, Villareal said, and no one else was home at the time. Police do not suspect foul play.

McDaniel was scheduled to appear in court Tuesday before state District Judge Jim Wallace for a status update on her criminal case. She also was on the docket this week in family court because her ex-husband filed a temporary restraining order against her after the allegations surfaced.

Yikes, what a horrible way to kill yourself. She's a vet, just euthanize yourself or take a drug overdose.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...Montrose-veterinarian-accused-in-11030747.php

Three steps to fuck up your 8 year-old daughter for life:

A. Hire a "hitman" to kill her father.

B. Get caught.

C. Kill yourself!

If she was still alive, I'd want to bitch-slap her. :mad:

A prominent Montrose veterinarian accused of making an intricate murder-for-hire plot to kill her ex-husband killed herself Monday morning by jumping from her seventh-floor condo in west Houston, according to law enforcement sources.
Whats up with the veterinarians in texas?
I seem to recall a couple of others making national news.

Whats up with the veterinarians in texas?
I seem to recall a couple of others making national news.

My ex is a prominent, well-known vet in a wealthy area in Houston and he is crazy as fuck. Not with animals, he loves animals, but he was a nut with me. If I told you the stalkery shit he did you wouldn't even believe it. One weird thing he would do was steal my trash on trash day. He went through my trash. He's the reason I moved out of Houston.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/apparent-suicide-may-be-connected-to-murder-for-hire-plot/426087828
[....]
Valerie McDaniel, a Montrose veterinarian accused in the murder-for-hire plot, died Monday morning, the Harris County District Attorney’s Office confirmed.

Houston police on Monday were investigating an apparent suicide at the Willowick Condominiums near River Oaks where they say a woman jumped to her death. Court records confirm McDaniel lived in that complex on the seventh floor in a condo she shared with her boyfriend, Leon Jacob.
[....]
Police are still searching for answers. There were no witnesses, and no one else home.

"(A resident) reported to police there was a body laying out there, they didn't know if she was asleep or what, until the officers came out and found her," said J.P. Villarreal, a detective with HPD's Homicide Division.

Jacob got the news behind bars on Monday.

"It's just a devastating piece of information," said George Parnham, the attorney who broke the news to his client, Leon Jacob, inside the Harris County Jail. "He did not know until I went down to the jail."

McDaniel posted a $50,000 bond days after her arrest and was due in court on Tuesday.
[....]

This was like reading a book with a twist ending.

McDaniel, 48, was recently in a custody battle with her ex over their daughter and allegedly wanted him killed.

I will never understand the balls on people like this. I would be so fucking scared of getting caught and losing my kid forever, I would NEVER, shit - I am afraid to drink and drive, let alone hire someone for murder!

What happened to good 'ol fashioned drunk texting obscenities to him/her at 3 am and five minutes later begging to get back together, all while sobbing and listening to "Everybody Hurts" by REM on repeat?

Right? OMG.... I will never forget my worst break-up ever. He cheated on me with my friend and ultimately left me for her.... I used to call his mom all drunk and crying.

killed herself Monday morning by jumping from her seventh-floor condo in west Houston, according to law enforcement sources.

I did NOT expect this. OMG. In this situation I have to say, she truly was a selfish fucking bitch.

I don't know. I am thinking daddy can explain momma had mental problems and she's in heaven now and the kid can live a fruitful life, instead of being shuffled back and forth between crazy momma and dad.

Oberle said:
I don't know. I am thinking daddy can explain momma had mental problems and she's in heaven now and the kid can live a fruitful life, instead of being shuffled back and forth between crazy momma and dad.
Excellent point. Mom would have lost custody after trying to hire a hitman, but she would have remained a crazy presence.
[doublepost=1490750515,1490720733][/doublepost]Texas woman jumps to her death before appearance in court http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4357362/Mother-jumps-death-appearance-court.html
Extra detail

Last edited:
Texas woman jumps to her death before appearance in court http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4357362/Mother-jumps-death-appearance-court.html
Extra detail

Damn, a LOT of extra detail! Well worth the read. The couple that had everything. They lived in River Oaks, the wealthiest and most exclusive neighborhood in Houston. I can't wait to read the book. I hope Kathryn Casey writes it, she's a fantastic true crime author.
[doublepost=1490758507,1490757724][/doublepost]
Right? OMG.... I will never forget my worst break-up ever. He cheated on me with my friend and ultimately left me for her.... I used to call his mom all drunk and crying.

Being cheated on is the worst! You called his mom? Lol, the crazy things we do.

I once walked in on a BF cheating on me, and I grabbed the girl's purse which was sitting by the front door (they were in his bedroom), and threw it into a dumpster. I was really young and have always felt guilty and ashamed about that, hell, she probably didn't even know he had a girlfriend. Not my finest moment. Live and learn.

Back