• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/houston-911-operator-accused-of-hanging-up-on-thousands/334970858
[....]
Investigators say that Crenshanda Williams had thousands of "short calls", lasting less than 20 seconds.

In one call, a security guard reported drivers drag racing. Moments later, investigators say that Williams hung up. The recording captures her saying "aint' nobody got time for this. For real."

Williams reportedly told investigators she often hangs up on callers because she didn't feel like talking with anyone at the time.

She's charged with interference with emergency telephone calls.
download_1476308028899_6489053_ver1.0.jpg

hangs up on callers because she didn't feel like talking with anyone at the time.

Well then don't get a job answering phones! Damn the entitlement of some young people. I don't feel like talking to you so you and your emergency needs to just get on down the road, REALLY!? She needs to be charged with something, like dereliction of duty, or whatever.
[doublepost=1476368766,1476366740][/doublepost]http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...nging-callers-n665141?cid=public-rss_20161012

Crenshanda Williams, 43, faces two misdemeanor charges of Interference with Emergency Telephone Call stemming from incidents in March.

According to charge documents filed with the Harris County Court, Williams worked for the Houston Emergency Center where managers determined that she was involved in thousands of "short calls" — emergency calls that last less than 20 seconds — between Oct. 2015 and March 2016.

In one case, Williams allegedly hung up on a man who called to report a robbery in progress March 12.

Hua Li told NBC affiliate KPRC that he had been buying lottery tickets at a convenience store when a gunman entered and tried to force his way through the door of a glassed-in security area behind the counter. As two clerks attempted to block the door, Li says he ran from the store and heard several gunshots. When he got to his car, he called 911 for help.

"They just said, 'This is 911. How can I help you?' I was trying to finish my sentence, and we got disconnected," Li said.

Police said that Williams was the 911 operator, and that she terminated the call within a few seconds.

Li called a second time and got a different operator. By the time police arrived, however, the store manager had been shot and killed.

Li told KPRC that if 911 is not there for you, "Nobody, nobody is going to help you. You're on your own."

In a separate incident, Williams allegedly hung up on a security guard calling to report reckless driving and can be heard saying, "Ain't nobody got time for this. For real," according to charge documents.

Williams no longer works for the Houston Emergency Center. She's scheduled to appear in court next week.

This is not an entitled young person, this woman is 43 fucking years old, she definitely knew better and she's been charged with 2 misdemeanors.

Well then don't get a job answering phones! Damn the entitlement of some young people. I don't feel like talking to you so you and your emergency needs to just get on down the road, REALLY!? She needs to be charged with something, like dereliction of duty, or whatever.
[doublepost=1476368766,1476366740][/doublepost]http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...nging-callers-n665141?cid=public-rss_20161012

This is not an entitled young person, this woman is 43 fucking years old, she definitely knew better and she's been charged with 2 misdemeanors.
She still feels entitled. If she was burned out she should have asked to be reassigned.

Williams reportedly told investigators she often hangs up on callers because she didn't feel like talking with anyone at the time.

I know this is a very serious matter.

But damn, I can't stop laughing.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Fuck me runnung, I'm goin to hell.
[doublepost=1476377882,1476377636][/doublepost]I guess I should explain. (Not that I need to because I know some of you are laughing too.)
Sometimes I would answer the phone at the dog pound and it never occurred to me to hang up on someone. No matter hiw mundane or idioc, I sat there and took the info. Ummm hmmm the dog pound gives better service than this emergency 911 center.

I was a Dollar General manager and so I answered the phones, constantly, dumb questions, people screaming at me, but the one that took the cake was the woman who wanted me to walk halfway down the street and tell her the name of the business on the corner so she could call them. I may not have given her the answer she wanted but I still answered her question. Ummm NO, you dumbass, I cannot leave the store unattended because you are too lazy too drive over and talk to them in person. Of course I only said I couldn't do that but still that is what I wanted to say.

@cubby, I live in a small town, small shopping center. I was standing in the supermarket checkout line next to a woman who bossed the clerks over everything in her basket: run back to the bakery for an extra wrapper for her French bread, extra plastic for her meat even though the butcher would have done it while she was in that dept. Etc etc.. Then she called 411 for the number of the UPS store which was visible from the checkout line we were standing in. Thinking she wasn't familiar with the shopping center I pointed and said "The UPS store is right over there."
She said "I KNOW. I need to know when they close." I said "Why not just walk 100 feet?"
She asked why I was so interested in her talk, I said "because you have been talking so loud on your phone and bossing the clerks here, I thought you wanted attention.". If looks could kill! ;)
Yeah, unnecessary, but what a bitch.
BTW, we were in the express lane!

Last edited:
My best horrible customer story is one where I was a also a customer in a Goodwill Store, this happened about 10 years ago. Lady in front of me wants to write a check, clerks asks for ID, since she has a PO box as her address on the check. She absolutely loses it, screaming I have never shown ID here, I have so much money and I have spent thousands of dollars here. She wants him to call the Manager, who is not there, on the phone.

In the meantime she turns to me, career retail, wanting me to back her up and I tell her quite frankly I show my ID every time I buy here, with my debit card, and everybody else does too, and if you took that check with a PO box only anywhere else you will show ID to prove your address, in case the check is returned. Which set her off again.

Anyway by this time the manager is on the phone and she speaks to him/her and they must have told her to show ID or get out, because she slams the phone down, snatches up the check, tears it in little bitty pieces, throws it over her head, like confetti, and stomps out.

We all had a very good laugh at her expense, she probably acts like that every where she goes. And if she had ever used that account there, she damn well had shown ID, I know I shopped there very often. There must have been something wrong with the check, she was trying to embarrass the clerk into taking it, so I suspected scam/bad check.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/pros...ay-have-hung-up-on-up-to-825-people/337149251
HOUSTON – The fallout continued Monday after a Houston 911 operator was accused of hanging up on hundreds of people calling to report an emergency.

City officials announced that Crenshanda Williams' manager and supervisor have been put on probation for a year. The Houston Emergency Center is also changing the way it monitors call takers with a high number of short calls.

HEC Administration Manager Joe Laud said they’ve never had an incident like this before.

“We feel full confidence in our abilities and our call takers. We have the right people in those positions. They have the desire to help people,” Laud said.

Laud told KHOU 11 News call takers answer roughly 2,000 calls a month.

Current protocol requires supervisors to spot check 10-30 random calls for each call taker every month. Now, the HEC is increasing oversight on some operators.

“We are specifically targeting call takers that have what we call “short calls” that may show some significance, because we want to make all efforts to avoid this same situation,” Laud said.

Laud says no public complaints were ever filed against the former call taker.
[....]
Prosecutor Claire Moreau says this whole thing came to light after an internal audit flagged Williams for having a large number of “short calls” – lasting 20 seconds or less.

“We were able to narrow down in all about 825 calls where somebody was actually calling 911 and not the non-emergency line. She hung up on that person and that they called back within five minutes,” Moreau said.

Since then, police have identified and interviewed two of those callers – one was reporting a deadly armed robbery and the other was reporting drag racing on the highway.

Court documents show that on one tape you can hear Williams say, “Aint' nobody got time for this. For real." Then she hangs up.

Williams faces two misdemeanor counts of interfering with a 911 phone call for the two cases identified.

KHOU Legal Analyst Gerald Treece explains the charges are relatively minor, because of how the law is written.

“She could be cited with other misdemeanors, but it’s not like other offenses where you can stack or aggravate them. The question of why it’s not a more severe serious punishment needs to be addressed by lawmakers,” said Treece.

If found guilty, Williams could spend a maximum of two years in prison.
[....]

Williams faces two misdemeanor counts of interfering with a 911 phone call for the two cases identified.

KHOU Legal Analyst Gerald Treece explains the charges are relatively minor, because of how the law is written.

Lucky her. I'm minnesota its a felony to interfere with a 911 call.

Maybe they should change that law, I doubt the people calling in thought it was minor.
[doublepost=1476795922,1476795802][/doublepost]Also, she should be charged with theft. She was collecting a wage to do a job she didn't do.

If it turns out that someone died or ended up in serious condition because of her wasting time, could she be charged with more? I wonder what will come of this investigation. I hope no one died because of her dumb ass.

If it turns out that someone died or ended up in serious condition because of her wasting time, could she be charged with more? I wonder what will come of this investigation. I hope no one died because of her dumb ass.

IDK if she could be charged criminally per se, but she certainly could face a wrongful death or negligence law suit. From her apparent attitude, punishment that impacts her purse would probably hit home harder than any type of community service, probation, or jail time.

Knew before looking she was an angry black she-beast.
Some stereotypes are just too right.

ETA: To those who have issue with this statement, I see not one of ya had the balls to add anything to the conversation.
So yer thinking the notion a guy died because this entitled pig didn't do her job is ok?
She was lazy, belligerent, uncouth, entitled.
Those actions don't link with her name to make for some disturbing sterotypical acts what are they?
If I were black, a brutal looking grizzly bear with ridiculous hair I would be furious at her for this horseshit attitude.
Just a disgusting member of the human race frankly.
She should be charged with failure to render aid an as an accessory to murder.

Last edited:
"They just said, 'This is 911. How can I help you?' I was trying to finish my sentence, and we got disconnected," Li said.

Police said that Williams was the 911 operator, and that she terminated the call within a few seconds.

Li called a second time and got a different operator. By the time police arrived, however, the store manager had been shot and killed.

Some one died ... like the man who ran outside and called 911 at all, put more effort into saving a life than Williams and they gave her almost no jail time, and probation.

She should have gotten ten or more years ... Wow ... just fucking wow. The Judge that gave out this sentence missed an opportunity here ... and he's a big of an asshole as she is.

10 days in the pokie for endanging the people of Houston and may have contributed to the death of a shooting victim.
An unconscious woman, a robbery in progress, cars racing on the interstate: All of these incidents led people to call Houston's 911 system — and they were among thousands of calls that were cut short by an operator who Harris County prosecutors said simply hung up on the callers.

[...]
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...usands-of-calls-short-is-sentenced-to-10-days

promo345176221.jpg

Crenshanda "10 Days in jail? I ain't got time for that!" Williams
What a fucking piece of self entitled shit.

Back