1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Horrific Details Released In Death Of 12yo Girl With Special Needs

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Dakota, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Errol Johnson / Chasara Jones / Raven Ruth
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2014/feb/20/mom-charged-with-murder-of-special-needs-in-new/
    http://wreg.com/2014/02/19/two-charged-with-first-degree-murder-of-special-needs-child/
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ed-tenn-girl-charged-murder-article-1.1620547
    http://www.wmctv.com/story/24764342...-indicted-in-death-of-girl-with-special-needs
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  2. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

• WTF!?! WTF!?! x 9
    • Agree Agree x 5
  3. Krysti

Krysti Active Member Bold Member!

What the actual fuck. That's not okay. Fucking crazy ass mother fuckers. I worked in a nursing home and I've seen my fair share of bed sores, those things are nasty and horrifying and would be unimaginably painful. I cannot BELIEVE someone would let another person die that way. Especially your own child. Ugh. This story pisses me off.

• Agree Agree x 8
  4. cubby

cubby Veteran Member

Wow! 12 years old, obese and with gangrene so bad bones were showing in her toes, that is just too sad. That death picture sure does not look like a 12 year old.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Krysti

And her Facebook made me sick, all the posts about how badly she misses her daughter...if she had tried to take care of her daughter she would still be alive...

• Agree Agree x 8
  6. beans

beans Trusted Member Bold Member!

This made me gasp. I mean seriously, are her parents and that home health aid person , lead paint chip eaters? Who does these things? And who, in their right mind, lets bedsores get that bad in a child, and ignores BONES SHOWING THROUGH THE SORES?! Holy cripes.

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia Active Member Bold Member!

Oh.my.god. You have to be a heartless mother fucker to let ANYONE, especially your own damn child, be neglected to the point that amputation from gangrene is necessary and bones are visible from the bed sores. This bitch has some balls to kill her child and then constantly cry about missing her. That had to have been an excruciatingly painful, slow death. She didn't seem to care too much about her daughter's presence when she was alive, or that she was in tremendous pain. She should just do the world a favor and off herself.

• Agree Agree x 9
  8. Benighted

Benighted My brain hurts Bold Member!

*my head is spinning*

Gangrene. Good God nobody in our country should be losing limbs to gangrene. Let alone a child supposedly in care of its parents.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 6
  9. cubby

cubby Veteran Member

I'm interested in knowing what condition she had that made her special needs? Or was she special needs because of her condition at her death? I can't think of anything that with only casual care would lead to this baby having gangrene. If my math is correct she was scheduled for the amputations in 2011, nearly 3 years ago and that would make her about 9 years old. She was obese so she was eating something substantial, and I'm sure asthma contributed to the obesity since she couldn't run around as much, but it's hard to tell which came first. Poor baby failed from the day you were born.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Azryhael

Azryhael Princess of Putrefaction Bold Member!

Asthma, hypertension and obesity shouldn't have caused her to be bedridden or otherwise immobile. Something else had to have been going on.
    Was she developmentally disabled in any way?

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. cubby

cubby Veteran Member

You put that so much more succinctly that I did. That is what I was asking, what was the original problem?

• Like Like x 2
  12. nopatience

nopatience Trusted Member

Posting a death photo, or at the very least, near death photo takes attention whore to a new level. The fact that NOBODY called her out on it is even more disturbing. Had one of my fb friends posted something like that, I'd have been unfriended in record time for my unsupportive rant. Poor girl never had a chance.

• Agree Agree x 8
  13. mybum62

mybum62 Trusted Member Bold Member!

Its my belief that this little girl was special needs...developmentally disabled. Obviously very inactive due to her disability and obesity. They did not see to her needs at all. This child suffered soooooo much! I will never be able to wrap my brain around any one treating another human being like this. It never should have gotten to the point of needing amputations. Bedsores tells me she was physically disabled and I believe she was also cognitively impaired. IMHO

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  14. irish-fire

irish-fire Well-Known Member Bold Member!

You know, they were obviously feeding the child (which is surprising), and she had been getting medical care (she had to have been seeing a doctor for him to make that drastic of a step), why would they decide to not do the life saving amputation? The child would have been even more bed-ridden with no legs. I am wondering if her disability was diabetes. In children it is very important that the caregivers are spot on. And I can't help thinking that they decided to let the gangrene and sores relieve them of the bothersome child. Sad.

• Agree Agree x 8
  15. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

I read the first sentence as that they were awaiting execution in New Orleans, after reading the article it's what I wish that it said.

Special Needs implies that there was a developmental issue, the physical aliments all seem to be tied back to her weight, as in if she were not obese then asthma may not be as much of a factor and she almost certainly wouldn't have had high blood pressure. The gangrene and amputation make me wonder if she also had uncontrolled diabetes, which could explain her weight as well. Honestly, there aren't many excuses for letting your child get obese at age 12, short of cerebal palsy, developmental disorders don't cause immobility or one to be bedridden.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  16. Sassedame

Sassedame Active Member

Yeah Idk why some people do this, I have met a few who have done similar and Ive never understood it...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  17. Sassedame

Sassedame Active Member

HEY AMERICA??? "Not only do parents of course have a duty to take care of their children, every adult in the state of Tennessee has a duty under the law to report if you so much as suspect that a child is being physically or sexually abused," added Weirich. Not just TN either EVERY ADULT HAS A DUTY TO REPORT, not just teachers, doctors and PD.. EVERY ADULT, lets say that one more time so that EVERY American Adult hears, EVERY ADULT HAS A DUTY TO REPORT Ya all hear that? EVERY ADULT!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  18. Azryhael

Azryhael Princess of Putrefaction Bold Member!

Those fatty deposits on the eyelids are often a sign of metabolic disorders.

• Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 2
  19. mybum62

mybum62 Trusted Member Bold Member!

I've worked with developmentally disabled adults for 25 yrs. Many also have physical disabilities. My program has several total care individuals who come for quality of life activities and to provide stimuli and socialization. All their needs need to be met with physical assistance. Some can't feed them selves. Many have health issues as well. Many use wheelchairs. Many have special diets and require ground/pureed foods etc. Many require diaper changes. Just wanted to share a little more information with you all on that subject.

• Thanks Thanks x 5
  20. Krysti

And the mom has several pictures on her Facebook of the girl standing and playing when she was younger. I wish we knew what she had.

• Agree Agree x 3
  21. rebl1128

rebl1128 Honored Guest Bold Member!

SMH. I'm wondering if the parents were afraid to bring her to the doctors for fear of being prosecuted for child neglect.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  22. Cassidy

Cassidy Self proclaimed Princess Bold Member!

Note to self: don't click any articles with "horrific" in the title.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Momzilla

Momzilla Bad Ass & PTA Mom Bold Member!

Poor little soul. Somehow it's harder to see that at one time this little girl was active & happy. Not that an entire life spent bedridden would be better, just a little less tragic?!

Meanwhile, mom & the other adults who stood by & watched this little angel suffer as her legs rotted away need to be tied to beds & left to suffer the same fate!

• Agree Agree x 6
  24. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  25. PerfectChaos

PerfectChaos QueenGEEK Bold Member!

http://wreg.com/2014/05/23/mother-indicted-in-daughters-death/

• Thanks Thanks x 10
  26. kristi

kristi Member

You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!