• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2nasj5t.jpg
Police say 18-year-old Chastity Plummer reported a false rape Saturday
[...]
18-year-old woman has been arrested on multiple charges after police say she called to report a rape after she wasn’t paid for prostitution services.
[...]
on Saturday, officers responded to the Hyatt Hotel
[...]
after 18-year-old Chastity Angel Plummer called police reporting that she was raped.
[....]
of Lubbock Texas, claimed she was the victim, and a guest at the hotel had raped her.
[..]
conducted their investigation interviewing everyone involved. That investigation determined that Plummer had lied and fabricated the entire account of the incident.
[...]
Plummer admitted to police that she was involved in prostitution at the hotel.
[...]
arrested and charged with falsely reporting an incident, prostitution, and interfering with a police officer. She is being held on $10,000 bond.
[...]
they believe the motivation for the false report was made after Plummer failed to receive full payment forhttp://wtnh.com/2014/12/16/woman-reports-fake-rape-to-greenwich-police/?hpt=ju_bn1 services rendered.

Wow! I just saw her ugly mug! I can't believe she cried rape over eight bucks and some milkbones. The nerve of some people!!!

Of course women - even hookers - have a right to say no to sex. But agreeing to sex and then not being paid what you agreed to have sex for is NOT rape. But it does make the guy a dishonest jerk, against whom no legal action can be taken because selling sex is itself illegal.

So I can kind of understand her motives, once all that is considered. However, false sexual allegations of any kind are always wrong.

Basically, hookers would be best advised either to insist upon payment upfront, or have some hired muscle around nearby to force clients to pay for the services provided.

C'mon, now. She is in that "ugly duckling" phase! *wink wink*
Maybe when if she can find another career rather than stroking the cack she can find herself.

I'm surprised no one commented on the name!
My "new" sister is "Chastity with one T" and I was misspelling it with 2, she replied, "I'm not THAT KIND of Chastity!!" Haha!

She's so fugly I can't even go into my normal rant about how I hate females that cry rape for some reason other than it actually happened.

Just legalize it already ffs.
You know, if they legalized it the ugly prostitutes wouldn't be as successful. I think. Well now, I don't know now that I said that...if they're good at one specific thing it could be their niche & they could market to that clientele.
I've clearly put too much thought into this.

Maybe he sobered up and realize the product was not as it appeared. You know, like those AS SEEN ON TV ads. When you finally get a chance to use it you realize you have been duped!

Gross, just gross. I have never understood why people pay to sleep with ugly hookers, I would just take that money and buy a pocket pussy and spare my dignity.

I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Hookers have been around since biblical times.

Hookers exist because there are lots of men who want sex without the "dating". No expectations, no complications. A Pro isn't going to call you and cry because you didn't send her flowers or call her the next day.

Anyway, it's HER body and she can do whatever the hell she wants with it. More than a few women whore themselves out to provide for their kids.

I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Hookers have been around since biblical times.

Seriously, what are the social ramifications of legal prostitution? If it was done right it would be taxed and the government would profit.
But then I think, our world is far less religious or morally strict than it once was. How would our values change?

Seriously, what are the social ramifications of legal prostitution? If it was done right it would be taxed and the government would profit.
But then I think, our world is far less religious or morally strict than it once was. How would our values change?
Is the position against legalizing it the "slippery slope" argument? As in, if we legalize prostitution then what will we have to legalize next, where will it end kind of deal?

I'm not asking to disagree because I think it should be legalized, rather I'm wondering if that's one of the arguments against legalizing it.

our world is far less religious or morally strict than it once was. How would our values change?
I think it's another case of my morals supersede all. I've heard people argue that it would lead to all kinds of things, but I just do not know that would be the case with regulated industry. It would def cut beck on the nasties you cannot scrub off and probably all kinds of other sexually related crimes. Just think if the creeper down the road who has no people skills was able to pay for a date. Then he probably wouldn't end up snatching a person or animal then have to dispose of the evidence.

Latest posts

Back