• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
BRONX, NY – A 68-year-old man has died after a homeless prostitute cut off his penis and left him to bleed out and die Saturday night, police sources said.

Police were called after walking by the victim’s apartment and seeing a large amount of blood coming from inside.

When police responded, they found the victim dead inside a bathtub with his genitals cut off. Also found in the apartment was 32-year-old Jerry Pagan, a homeless prostitute.

Pagan told police that he and the victim had gotten into an argument over money Pagan believed he was owed for a previous sexual encounter with the victim.

The argument turned physical when Pagan used a hammer to beat the man over the head. Pagan then stabbed the victim several times with a pair of scissors.

Afterwards, he placed the man’s body in the bathtub and used a razor blade to cut off the man’s genitals. Pagan told police he did this because he wanted to “eat the penis.”

Pagan didn’t eat the penis, however, as police found it in a plastic bag beside the bathroom sink.

Police said Pagan lived in the apartment for another day before the neighbor called them. Pagan was taken into custody and has been charged with second-degree murder.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

Um...okay! I would probably get a bash-y with a hammer if I was turning tricks and some fuck thought he wasn't going to pay me for my work too.

I feel kind of sorry for the dead guy ... Now anyone that ever knew him knows he was cruising and picked up this piece of train wreck. Got his dick caught off by the likes of that thing ... Shame ... Shame ...shame.

Talk about overkill. How does one even go about properly preparing a penis for consumption? Do you boil it bake it fry it? Maybe he was just as confused which is why he didn't eat it.

So the blood was seeping out from inside the apartment...brutal.

Now why try to eat a dick.
The balls are at least a delicacy if they come from a bull.

Well behind bars he will get to eat lots of penis.
It will be like friggin' Club Med or Hedonism II for this shimmy jimmy.

Talk about overkill. How does one even go about properly preparing a penis for consumption? Do you boil it bake it fry it? Maybe he was just as confused which is why he didn't eat it.
I think a low and slow cooking in a crockpot is the secret because it's mostly connective tissue. It came out still a bit chewy. At least that's how they prepared it in some Chinese dish on the Bizarre Foods show. Pig dick chunks in a rich broth with veggies. It looked good actually.

I don't even like penises when they are attached. Eating one after it's been removed, gross.

There goes dinner.

This is a story with a heartwarming lesson ...
Be kind to others <3
...goodwill towards man <3 a time of year to reflect on things ...(be happy u aint that dude in the tub)

Happy Holidays ... Peace on Earth ... and pay for your blowjobs ;)

Did they record bullfrogs for the vocals on that tune? What the fuck am i listening to.

Happy story though, sick pervo who frequents homeless whores is no more and the homeless criminal whore will be locked away hopefully forever. Not a negative side to this.

Back