• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Fifty Shades of Grey seems to be bringing out the inner sadist in everybody. To be fair however I doubt this guy needs an excuse to hold someone against their will.
imageprocessor

A homeless Mississippi man allegedly kidnapped, raped and assaulted a woman at his campsite near a Lowe’s Home Improvement store, Gulfport police said.

Andrew Cruse Jr., 54, has been charged with kidnapping, rape and sexual battery and is being held on $500,000 bond, The Sun Herald reported.

The victim, whose name hasn’t been released, was found naked and bound with duct tape in the Lowe’s parking lot.

She met Cruse on Saturday and he somehow enticed her to come to his campsite, then kept her captive in his tent, police said.

The woman managed to break free from Cruse and run to safety around noon on Monday.

A witness, Daniel Wilkey, told WLOX he was walking back to his car in front of Lowe’s when he saw the naked woman running with her hands bound behind her back with duct tape and zip ties. She also had duct tape around her throat. The woman was covered in bruises and cuts, and she told Wilkey that Cruse had beat her with a hammer and tried gagging her.
[...]
Cruse left his campsite when the woman ran away but got arrested a short distance from the store.

The woman is in her 40s and recently moved from Grand Bay, Ala. to Gulfport, the Sun Herald reported.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...apped-raped-woman-lowe-cops-article-1.2126960

54 !?!? holy shit ... and you really must be in need of friends to go into the woods with this friggin character .

I always say you can get me to go anywhere with chocolate or something shiny but I don't see myself following him anywhere.

What in the seven monkey hells:nailbiting:! Was she fuckin' BLINDo_O? He is probably crawling with lice:jawdrop: and scabies:eek:, not to mention fungus:vomit: growing in every crease and line of his nasty body:wtf:. There are probably life forms evolving :shifty:in that furry petrie dish on his face:wtf:. brrrrrrr! Scary much?

I always say you can get me to go anywhere with chocolate or something shiny but I don't see myself following him anywhere.

This reminds me of this (tasteless; please forgive me) joke:

The little boy says to the pedo/killer leading him into the woods: hey mister I'm scared

pedo: you think you're scared, I have to find my way out of here alone!

This reminds me of this (tasteless; please forgive me) joke:

The little boy says to the pedo/killer leading him into the woods: hey mister I'm scared

pedo: you think you're scared, I have to find my way out of here alone!
I forgive you because the first time I heard that joke I laughed.

Latest posts

Back