• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2wlr70y.jpg

Candace Daley, 32, a homeless Boston woman was ordered held without bail for allegedly attacking a subway commuter with a corkscrew.​
A woman bound for Harvard Law School brutally stabbed several times in the head by a homeless person wielding a corkscrew
[..]
Candace Daley, 32, was ordered held without bail Tuesday pending an Oct. 3 hearing.
The victim, who was not identified, was sitting on a subway platform Tuesday morning when she was attacked
[...]
It was not known whether the traveler was a student or a staff member at the law school.
Prosecutor Sara Yoffe said Daley, “was over the victim, actively punching her and striking her in the head,”
[...]
The woman being attacked fell to the floor

She required 10 stitches to her head.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ly-stabs-commuter-corkscrew-article-1.1958801

Sometimes I read the headline, and I am shocked......Sometimes when I am shocked at the headline and then see the pic of the accused, I am not shocked anymore at all anymore.:bored:

Is it starting to get cold at night in Boston?
I can't speak for Boston but I'm in Northern PA, 20 miles from the NY border and we're easily down in the low 30's at night now. We skipped fall and are going straight for winter around here.

Hmmm, I think she could probably plead insanity and get away with it. I just hope she doesn't "GET A WAY WITH GETTING OUT" anytime soon though. She might need some adjustments on her Thorazine or Haldol and some isolation wouldn't be a bad idea either! I live in a little town and lead a boring life compared to where this happened at. I think I will continue to live my boring life in Welcome, NC.
JEEZE!

from the link .... My daughter Candace Daley ....

Shut up ... your daughter was homeless. YOUR daughter!

Back