• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
15hid1j.jpg

Holly Morrison​
A Maine woman allegedly allowed her boyfriend to sexually assault a developmentally disabled 14-year-old relative of hers.

Holly Morrison, 34,
[...]
now faces three felony charges of gross sexual assault,
[...]
She was indicted last Friday, and her case file was made available in court on Monday.
Morrison's boyfriend, 59-year-old Donald Cass, was sentenced on Feb. 24 to serve four years in prison after pleading guilty to two counts of gross sexual assault,
[...]
Cass, who was a former reserve police officer, used objects to assault the young girl at least three times while Morrison allegedly watched. The girl told police that Morrison helped Cass by insisting the teen get into bed and shower with the two of them.

Morrison told police she met Cass at a "swingers party." Cass, who was married at the time, told his wife he was going on hunting or fishing trips on weekends when he would instead visit Morrison, according to court records. The relationship continued for five years without his wife ever knowing.

Morrison was released on a $500 cash bail and is due back in court June 5
[...]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/17/disabled-teen-sexually-assaulted_n_5168329.html?cps=gravity

Wtf that sentence is way to light. The kid was developmentally disabled on top of it making her an even easier target that should call for extra time.

Wtf that sentence is way to light. The kid was developmentally disabled on top of it making her an even easier target that should call for extra time.
and cass was a former reserve police officer. . . WTF!!!! Is an understatement. . . . .

1) this rat-faced horror of a "woman" has a boyfriend :nailbiting:
2) he cheated on his wife with her
3) if she's this ugly and evil... What must his wife be like that he's lookin for love in that trash heap??
Conclusion: those glazed over wonky must be able to cast some spells. Burn the witch!!

That sentence is a joke! Both of them should be doing hard time. Him, for rape; her for aiding and abetting in the commission of a felony. I'd add the aggravated charge of assault on a disabled person for him, and being ugly in public for her.
images
Remand for the Squirrel Beast!!!! The squirrel looks slightly more intelligent.
I swear to Elvis she looks like a squirrel.

That sentence is a joke! Both of them should be doing hard time. Him, for rape; her for aiding and abetting in the commission of a felony. I'd add the aggravated charge of assault on a disabled person for him, and being ugly in public for her.
images
Remand for the Squirrel Beast!!!! The squirrel looks slightly more intelligent.
I swear to Elvis she looks like a squirrel.
That squirrel is cute. But it does look more intelligent lol.

If she those () shaped pupils like a lizard, she would be a dead (wouldn't that be nice) ringer for some reptile aliens I once saw on TV.

How fucked in the head do you have to be to sexually assault a developementally disabled girl? Obviously she'll do anything to keep her married boyfriend and the boyfriend stays with her because she will do anything. How's that for a match made in Hell.

Honestly, I think there's something really wrong with her as well. Her eyes are almost on the sides of her head, her mouth is abnormally small, and I swear she only has 2 upper incisors. Plus, that expression, assuming it's her mug shot, suggests no comprehension whatsoever.

Honestly, I think there's something really wrong with her as well. Her eyes are almost on the sides of her head, her mouth is abnormally small, and I swear she only has 2 upper incisors. Plus, that expression, assuming it's her mug shot, suggests no comprehension whatsoever.

She does look like she comes from Innsmouth, doesn't she?

I giggle every time I look at her picture. And as wrong as it is I look again and then laugh. I will blame it on OCD.

People sometimes can't help but be physically ugly. I'm ugly. I was born that way. Shit, it happens.

But being an unattractive person myself, I do not understand why you'd do things to draw attention to your ugliest features. For example, I do not walk around in bathing suits because that would cause small children to ask for my autograph because they'd think I'm Pearl, Mr. Krabb's daughter from Soongebob Squarepants. FYI, if you didn't know, Pearl is a whale.

So my point is, why is it smiling in the mugshot? God gave you lips. Pull them shut over those fangs, please.

People sometimes can't help but be physically ugly. I'm ugly. I was born that way. Shit, it happens.

But being an unattractive person myself, I do not understand why you'd do things to draw attention to your ugliest features. For example, I do not walk around in bathing suits because that would cause small children to ask for my autograph because they'd think I'm Pearl, Mr. Krabb's daughter from Soongebob Squarepants. FYI, if you didn't know, Pearl is a whale.

So my point is, why is it smiling in the mugshot? God gave you lips. Pull them shut over those fangs, please.
You are not unattractive. Yes I have never seen you but I have read some of your posts and so I know you are attractive. Beauty is not just on how you look it is how you act and present yourself (I would be ass out if I was a douche all the time). I honestly don't think I would have had my reaction to her picture if I hadn't read what she did. After I read her crime it was a WHOLE nother story and my giggle fits began when I looked at that picture.

Tokio! You are NAWT ugly! Don't ever say that. I haven't met you yet, but I too read and like your posts; I think you are smart and funny. What's on the inside is inevitably visible on the outside! The Squirrel Beast is ugly all through and it shows in her dumb cow expression. A face alight with humor and happiness, eyes that are bright and interested, a mouth that smiles more than frown...all lovely. Don't make Grandma come over and school you!

Why wasn't there a warning on this one? I was just about to take a gulp of my nice, cold Diet Pepsi which I would have spewed all over my keyboard. Damn it, warnings PLEASE!

Holy FUCKING TWO BAGGER BATMAN THAT BITCH IS UUUUUUUGLLLY he needs a bag for her head :bag: and one for his :bag: in case her comes off! Shit please provide a heads up when it's that bad....:eek::wtf:

I work in a children's library and for some reason naked mole rats have been popular lately. That's what she reminds me of.

naked-mole-rat.jpg

Back