• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_a8bf130b-13a2-5a51-9e64-efac9964ef7f.html

A live Facebook video of a woman apparently trying to shoplift a frying pan from the Ikea store here by jamming it down the seat of her pants has gone viral with more than 1.4 million views since it was posted Dec. 30.

The video shows a woman arguing and struggling with two Ikea loss-prevention officers outside the store, near Forest Park and Vandeventer avenues. The outline of the pan is clearly visible through her leggings, with its handle sticking out the waistband.

Sierra M. Coleman, 28, of the 6000 block of Washington Boulevard, is accused of biting one of the Ikea guards who stopped her. Charges of misdemeanor theft and assault allege that about 6:50 p.m. Dec. 30, Coleman hid "bed sheets in her bag and then proceeded beyond all points of sale without paying for the item."

The charges do not detail Coleman's method of allegedly concealing the pan.

The video shows the Ikea workers detaining Coleman in the parking lot before the pan finally falls from her pants to the pavement. While a male worker holds Coleman's arms behind her back, a female employee tells Coleman several times to let go of her shirt.

Several times during the video, Coleman claims she is pregnant. The guards led her back to the store before police arrived.

Coleman was released Dec. 31 after posting 10 percent of her $15,000 bail. She could not be reached for comment Friday.

There is a video and a mugshot at the link, fair warning on the mug shot.:eek:

Dumb bitch, you stole, you got caught, just give up and spare what little dignity you have left.

Let us not lose sight of the true crime her...she is or may be knocked up.
Let that one sink in.
Some idiot, poked that , unwrapped.
Grab a Shop-Vac and abort it immediately, then sterilize her and the guy with great judgement skills that dropped a load in that thang.

As for the frying pan,
beat her senseless with it then melt it down into handcuffs as it is no longer suitable for any type of food prep.

You have a frying pan attached to your ass. You're going to act all indignant... with a FRYING PAN in the ASS of your SKIN TIGHT attire.

586ff7bf97448.image.jpg

I hadda bring the mugshot over, that's the "Fool, I ain't gots no frying pan in ma draws" look!

There is a video and a mugshot at the link, fair warning on the mug shot.:eek:[/QUOTE]
gah, there's a rap song that started streaming through my head and I have to share:

was gonna add snoopy but decided not

I don't suppose she ever considered buying a pan for $2.00 at a thrift store or garage sale? NO, she had to stick it down her pants like a giant Skoal tin.
Oh, maybe she wanted to give it for a wedding present - that's why it had to be NEW.

Back