• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Sup fellow demons?
I'm Danni. I live in the Midwest somewhere between Indiana and West Virginia (weird how that works).
You'll mostly see me commenting on crimes against children (hey, I have first hand experience) and plain stupidity. I like the morbid gross shit, too.
I have my own son and three stepbabies. There's this guy that helped make all four, he's my husband.
I'm many-racial. All lives matter.
Be nice and I'll be nice back. I edit things often because it's hard to have a direct thought running after three small ones and the big one always needs money. Sigh.

Helllllllooooooo! I live in the southeast, somewhere between Alabama and Virginia, but I'm not one of those strange inbred cousin fuckers. Cause I said so, that's why.:cool:

Helllllllooooooo! I live in the southeast, somewhere between Alabama and Virginia, but I'm not one of those strange inbred cousin fuckers. Cause I said so, that's why.:cool:
Lol! I haven't figured out the funny rating yet, but you sir, are.
[doublepost=1505704531,1505704412][/doublepost]
Hello! I'm lithiumgirl ... resident lunatic. Welcome to the Asylum.
Yessss! Hello fellow nutcase! Have any extra strait jackets? I'm Houdini with them shits :eek:y:
[doublepost=1505704642][/doublepost]
Im robin! Hi!
Hey Robin! Nice to "meet" ya! Can't wait to compare notes here with you guys! I keeps the sarcasm on deck lol.

Lol! I haven't figured out the funny rating yet, but you sir, are.
[doublepost=1505704531,1505704412][/doublepost]
Yessss! Hello fellow nutcase! Have any extra strait jackets? I'm Houdini with them shits :eek:y:
[doublepost=1505704642][/doublepost]
Hey Robin! Nice to "meet" ya! Can't wait to compare notes here with you guys! I keeps the sarcasm on deck lol.
you can have the funny button if you pay $20 to be BOLD.

i can give you that $20 for a picture of your tits, please.

Welcome aboard!
Thanks! Glad to be here! Found you guys because of a post about my friend's ex's son. For anonymity, I'll stfu. Anyhow, it wasn't what the cops made it to be and the apartment complex is now shut down and the family is left to grieve with a shitty settlement.
[doublepost=1505761147,1505761089][/doublepost]
Stiff ones and helicopters. Come on, you know this :water:
[doublepost=1505761236][/doublepost]
you can have the funny button if you pay $20 to be BOLD.

i can give you that $20 for a picture of your tits, please.
Hmmm. They're slightly engorged right now, just had my first child 4 months ago. Can it wait so you can get a more accurate representation? Please?

Thanks! Glad to be here! Found you guys because of a post about my friend's ex's son. For anonymity, I'll stfu. Anyhow, it wasn't what the cops made it to be and the apartment complex is now shut down and the family is left to grieve with a shitty settlement.
[doublepost=1505761147,1505761089][/doublepost]
Stiff ones and helicopters. Come on, you know this :water:
[doublepost=1505761236][/doublepost]
Hmmm. They're slightly engorged right now, just had my first child 4 months ago. Can it wait so you can get a more accurate representation? Please?
HELL NAW! why would i want a picture of deflated balloons? i asked for titties...

Brandi!!! You know we were told to give it a few days before initiating newbies into the tit club. Apparently, it scares them off.

Back