• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
15yerlz.jpg

Steven Velez was arrested on two counts of committing unlawful sexual acts with certain minors.​
[...]
Florida high school band director had sex with two of his students in his band room office
[...]
Osceola County deputies arrested Steven Velez Tuesday, and charged him with two counts of committing unlawful sexual acts with certain minors.

The 25-year-old resigned from his job as Poinciana High School's band director last week when cops started probing student allegations
[....]
A 17-year-old girl told police she began a sexual relationship with Velez last year, when she was 16.
[....]
said it started when the two began texting. Soon, he invited her over to his house.

They began having sex after that — sometimes in his office at the school,
[...]
The girl said she kept quiet about the relationship until this month, when she heard rumors that Velez had sex with a second student
[...]
Velez bonded out of jail on $2,000.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-high-school-sex-2-students-cops-article-1.2026786

Poinciana High band director accused of inappropriate relationships with students
[...]
deputies arrested a former Poinciana High School band director Tuesday who is accused of having sexual relationships with two students
[...]
Steven Velez, 25, was charged with two counts of committing unlawful sexual acts with certain minors, a second-degree felony, sheriff's spokeswoman Twis Lizasuain said. He was asked to come to the sheriff's office Tuesday afternoon, and was arrested there.

[...]
last week, after a 17-year-old student said she had a relationship with Velez last year, when she was 16
[...]
"He was sending her texts, which led her to going over to his house," Lizasuain said. Velez and the student allegedly engaged in sexual acts,
[...]
The student told deputies there was another student, also 17, who may have had a similar relationship with Velez, Lizasuain said. That student's parents said they believed the allegations were true.
[...]
who has been the high school's band director since August of 2012, resigned last Wednesday, a day after the sheriff's office began investigating allegations against him, Osceola County schools
[...]
"We found out about the allegation on Nov. 18, and immediately notified the proper authorities, which of course includes law enforcement,"
[...]
Classes are off for Thanksgiving this week, but guidance counselors will be available when students return from their break
[...]
He was issued a $2,000 bond, Lizasuain said
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...sted-relationship-student-20141125-story.html

I'll go ahead and say it. I've seen fuglier teachers in the same sitch (like the "elf" ref., btw). He's not real cute IMO, but I'm guessing those pretty blue eyes probably didn't help her say no if he initiated first contact.

Same thing happened in my H.S., but the girl was 14 and the shop teacher was 22. We all knew what was going on, but no one ever filed any charges. Last I knew they were still married w/two kids that I know of.

Same age spread as myself & dtr.'s baby daddy (17-25), too, BUT I was out of school and he wasn't a teacher. NOT smart, dude. I agree jealousy may have been a motive rather than "concern" for his second conquest. JMO.

What a dweeb. One wasn't enough, you just had to go and try a second time.
He must have thought he hit some kind of kiddie diddler jackpot.

I'll go ahead and say it. I've seen fuglier teachers in the same sitch (like the "elf" ref., btw). He's not real cute IMO, but I'm guessing those pretty blue eyes probably didn't help her say no if he initiated first contact.

Same thing happened in my H.S., but the girl was 14 and the shop teacher was 22. We all knew what was going on, but no one ever filed any charges. Last I knew they were still married w/two kids that I know of.

Same age spread as myself & dtr.'s baby daddy (17-25), too, BUT I was out of school and he wasn't a teacher. NOT smart, dude. I agree jealousy may have been a motive rather than "concern" for his second conquest. JMO.

Yep--the creep factor stems from his position, not his age. What I'm sad enough to think is that teacher prep programs should start addressing the fact that sometimes you might be attracted to a teen, cause some teens are attractive. Any buzzing feelings in one's crotch are not magical. And that although they look all grown up, teens are still little kids emotionally. Cause apparently we need to say this stuff out loud.

I also remember at least one teacher/student marriage from high school. Didn't cause too much of a stir in the late eighties.

And now I'm gonna pick on the pixie, again. Is he wearing the spray on hair thickener, used to fill in thin spots?

Without the facial hair he kinda reminds me of Eddie Munster, too. Sportin' a li'l widow's peak there. :vamp:

Back