• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
rwta91.jpg

Nazi leader Adolph Hitler was a regular user of crystal meth​
[...]
New research shows that the German Nazi leader was on a constant supply of crystal methamphetamines to stay awake and energized
[...]
The intoxicated Fuhrer, a famous hypochondriac, was on more than 74 different medications while he ordered the systematic murders of Jews across Europe, according to a new 47-page wartime dossier compiled by American military intelligence.
[...]
Hitler ranted for two hours during his final meeting with Italian fascist leader Benito Mussolini in July
1943 after using crystal meth.
[...]
also claims he took nine shots of methamphetamine while living out his last days in his bunker to ease his pain and stress.

The revelations will be featured in a British TV documentary on Sunday called “Hitler’s Hidden Drug Habit,”
[....]
Hitler was on a steady stream of barbiturate tranquilizers, morphine, nasal and eye drops containing cocaine and other drugs — along with bulls’ semen to boost his testosterone — thanks to his Berlin-based personal physician, Theodor Morell
[...]
The drugged-up dictator trusted Morell despite the fact that he treated Jews in 1933. He was characterized as “a quack and a fraud and a snake oil salesman” by U.S. collector Bill Panagopoulos, who discovered the military dossier.

Hitler was shown to have signs of Parkinson's disease by the end of World War II in 1945, and the dizzying array of drugs likely contributed to his serious health issues.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...leading-nazi-germany-report-article-1.1973719
29fxmjm.jpg

Hitler was on crystal meth during his final meeting with Italian fascist leader Mussolini.​

Wow, so now all the dumb white power hicks can claim that Hitler is also their inspiration for being meth heads! :wait:

Besides the meth & racism, Hitler had something else in common with the white power hillbillies of today as this newly discovered photo reveals...
z_Fj_L9.jpg

it's almost spooky!:wideyed:

Last edited:
Wow, so now all the dumb white power hicks can claim that Hitler is also their inspiration for being meth heads! :wait:

Besides the meth & racism, Hitler had something else in common with the white power hillbillies of today as this newly discovered photo reveals...
z_Fj_L9.jpg

it's almost spooky!:wideyed:
not only being an all around nutter provable dna from him and Eva legitimately showed he did have Jewish blood and the German chemists were the ones to create meth to mimic cocaine

and further more along the same lines, here was a picture of the President of the Confederacy with his second wife: [tell me she doesn't have either Black or Native blood]
Varina_Howell.jpg

so... the race thing............

Last edited:
I saw a documentary on this a year or two ago. Besides meth the thing that stood out in my mind was his doctor. I believe hitler was his only patient, the man stank so bad most people couldn't stand to be near him. lol.

I heard he was on drugs 24/7. Uppers during the day and downers at night. I wonder what the 74 different medications are. I'm surprised he didn't die from a deadly drug cocktail.

Wait, people didn't realize before this that he was a mentally unstable drug addict? You mean people actually thought that he did all that he did stone sober and of sound mind?:facepalm:

*AHEM* That's Varina Howell Davis. My family line, on my Daddy's side, is in direct descent from Margaret Howell Davis. We track our family thru the female line because we had Jewish ancestors and that's the way they did it! The reasoning, I was told, is because no one back then could be absolutely sure which man fathered which child...but there's no doubt who birthed him! I stay out. of the "begats" because I get confused easily.

I think Hitler was on everything except roller skates.

*AHEM* That's Varina Howell Davis. My family line, on my Daddy's side, is in direct descent from Margaret Howell Davis. We track our family thru the female line because we had Jewish ancestors and that's the way they did it! The reasoning, I was told, is because no one back then could be absolutely sure which man fathered which child...but there's no doubt who birthed him! I stay out. of the "begats" because I get confused easily.

Actually that's Jewish law, unless your mother is Jewish you are not. If your father is a Jew and your mother isn't, then you are not considered Jewish.

Yep China, that's correct ..
I'm Jewish ..
that is traditionally a way many tribal peoples will look at lineage

she was beautiful

Back