• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Spider

Trusted Member
I'm Spider a few months ago after several years of lurking I started commenting on articles here. I decided to come have fun here on the forums as well. I love the community here. My humor is not frowned upon like it is in normal society.

Welcome to the den, even if your picture is making my skin crawl....

We need more info before the cookies come flying in though. Details, man, details! There will also be a gift should the information be interesting and/or horrifying.

Fetishes?
Easily butthurt?
Democratic or republican?
Pro choice or no?
Do you have a nice ass?
Favorite poster here, not FP.
Can I see your boobs?

Why in the fuck are you wasting your time in "normal" society? Here's a cookie anyway, based on the presumption you will eventually give us more, salient info.

Well I'm lazy, it's just too hard thinking up good questions so I give my cookie, Peanut butter with chocolate chips today, home made, just in case you're wondering. So I just sit back and wait, someone will do all the work for me! Thank you!

I knew a spider once. His name was Fred and he hung out on a wooden shelving unit. Then my godmother murdered him.

RIP Fred.

I had a pet spider. I caught grasshoppers for her. She hung them from the top of her cage and sucked them dry. Then she had a million babies. She was cool as shit.

She looka lika this.
Blue%20spider_small.jpg

Favorite condiment? How do you imagine dying?

spider, welcome! I can no longer give my awesome "welcome" posts....they scare noobs away. I swear, I'm harmless...really. I'm not crazy, I swear! I have a piece of paper from my latest shrink saying I'm not crazy and/or dangerous...anymore, that is.

I will name a cat after you. Send me money; arthritis medicine ain't cheap.

Fetishes?
Easily butthurt?
Democratic or republican?
Pro choice or no?
Do you have a nice ass?
Favorite poster here, not FP.
Can I see your boobs?
im boring when it comes to fetishes, I'm not easily butthurt, fuck republican and Democrats I'm a libertarian, prochoice, not nice assed in my opinion, don't have a favorite poster yet, as for the boobs you don't wanna see my furry chest.

Welcome DD's newest pet we will love you, stroke you, and whip you when you're bad :devil:

FURRY BOOBS? Show me your furry boobs! I luvs fur and I loves boobies. I also like to play connect-the-dots with freckles.

We will have fun on here becuz I'm a relic of the 60's and 70's! Uber left wing liberal; I'm still circling the planet looking for a place to land! I'm going to take all your stuff and give it to non-working lazy people! I'ma change our national anthem to "Brother Can You Spare A Dime?" All politicians will be chosen by national lottery... couldn't be any worse than our present system.

I am also a smart ass.

im boring when it comes to fetishes, I'm not easily butthurt, fuck republican and Democrats I'm a libertarian, prochoice, not nice assed in my opinion, don't have a favorite poster yet, as for the boobs you don't wanna see my furry chest.
Ok you earned the cookie!! :)

You don't know what I wanna see. I love hairy chests. Are you fat too? If so I'm gonna love you forever. Get used to it.

And I'm your favorite poster. You'll see....

To those wondering I am not fat but have a slight belly but I can still see my dick. One time I was on vacation and wondered into a gay bar with a beard and shaggy hair and was asked if I was a bear.

I was asked if I was a bear.

That makes me wonder. If you were a bear what kind of bear would you be and why?

Me? Polar bear. Why? Penguins are delicious.

Back