• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Show that junk in your trunk girl as you seductively straddle that awesome used mini-van
Back when we had the race car, some drivers would hire an aspiring model (a skinny girl in butt floss and stiletto heels) to drape herself over the car and pose with the driver.
If you want to do a sexy pose with a car, find a sports car in a parking lot and sneak a photo.

Back when we had the race car, some drivers would hire an aspiring model (a skinny girl in butt floss and stiletto heels) to drape herself over the car and pose with the driver.
If you want to do a sexy pose with a car, find a sports car in a parking lot and sneak a photo.
I love skinny girls in butt floss and stiletto heels. <3<3<3<3<3

Holy fucking meth face batman
[doublepost=1516486940,1516486880][/doublepost]and whats the sodomy charge for? :mad::bored:

Depending on the state, sodomy can be defined as any sort of penetration that is not peen to vag. So even a blowjob can be sodomy.

Alternately, she may have shoved a dildo up the kids ass. I don't think she has filters.

Aug. 8, 2018

Jennifer Rose Ingram, 32, of Deatsville, pleaded guilty to rape in the second degree, sodomy in the second degree and providing a controlled substance to a minor charges in July, courthouse records show. Circuit Judge Bill Lewis handed down the 15-year sentence. Her victim was a 13-year-old boy, court records show.

A tearful Ingram addressed the court before sentence was passed down.

“I know no matter what I say it will not justify the acts I did,” she said.

“At this time I was self-medicating with prescription drugs and using drugs. I was almost having a nervous breakdown due to the loss of my fiancé.”
https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.co...-sentenced-child-rape-drug-charges/927892002/

Nothing says mourning the loss of a fiance quite like funnelling teen peen.
Just think the suckee will only be in his 20's when she gets out.
If he hasn't killed himself from the recurring nightmares.

Wonder if her face healed or got worse.

Back