• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Norcal Skim

Trusted Member
A bitter, jealous, cock blocking ex-girlfriend called police when she spotted her former boyfriend at a Pizzeria canoodling with hot, 24 year old Catholic High School teacher Megan Mahoney.

14988449073_f32995cd13_o.jpg

While sharing pizza with a student is not illegal, the concerned tipster had a hunch that ranch dressing was not the only thing dripping down the buxom teacher's face when her and the student got together.

Sure enough, after an exhaustive investigation,
Catholic High School Gym Teacher Megan Mahoney, 24, was charged with 30 counts of statutory rape for a series of trysts that authorities say took place between Oct. 31, 2013, and Jan. 9.

Mahoney romped with the teen “on numerous occasions, that is at least two times per week during the period,” court papers claim.

She also was charged with four counts of “criminal sexual act” because of mutual oral sex that she and the boy allegedly engaged in “at least two times per month during said period.”

...An investigation by the NYPD’s Special Victims Squad revealed that some of the alleged encounters took place on school grounds, a source said.
Another source inside the Special Victims Squad who went by the code name 'dstranger', said 'It was awful. There was oral. There was anal. There was an all you can eat taco bar!' When referring to his notes he was overheard muttering, 'goddamnit, the pages are all stuck together!'

The victim's best friend and other students were apparently aware of the ongoing abuse but chose not to go to authorities...
He recalled boasting about his experiences to his best friend and several other kids, who responded by saying, “How awesome — good job.”
Another friend of the victim was overheard saying, 'I love pizza but no pizza is good enough to derail this hoochy train! What a tragedy.'

The victim's ex-girlfriend however could not turn a blind eye to the abuse. One teen who claims to be friends with the victim's ex-girlfriend said, "When **** found out her ex was banging Ms. Mahoney she was shocked! She was all like, 'oh my god he totally said it was ok if we waited till we got married. I even let him get to 2nd base! When he broke up with me I knew some criminal activity must be involved! I knew I had to save his life!'

One source close to the investigation said the Catholic hierarchy was confused and dismayed by the situation. 'Normally it's a Priest diddling a little boy so he just gets re-assigned to a different Parish. But a female teacher in her early 20's having sex with a young man? That's something totally out of the ordinary and completely unacceptable so she was immediately terminated. I thought female gym teachers were gay anyways?' said the clearly shaken source. The source was later overheard on the phone saying 'Where were those teachers when I was in high school?' to someone.

The sex charges against Mahoney are felonies that each carry a maximum of four years in jail.

Mahoney, who was released without bail, declined to comment afterward, as did her defense lawyer.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/21/ex-gym-teacher-busted-for-having-sex-romps-with-student/

Another source inside the Special Victims Squad who went by the code name 'dstranger', said 'It was awful. There was oral. There was anal. There was an all you can eat taco bar!' When referring to his notes he was overheard muttering, 'goddamnit, the pages are all stuck together!'

This right here, is priceless.

I feel like this has always gone on... I know it did back in the day in my town - the thing is now with cell phones etc there is proof n people talk more n share more... its never the guys ratting out the teachers themselves - i'm sure they would be fine with it continuing and them having great stories to tell in college over some beers

Lol great write up. She freaking hot! But so was I at 24. Ok I'm still a little hot at 46. It's the boobs that drag me down man. It's the boobs.

I would make another comment about how dumb it is for one of these sluts to throw their careers away over some underrage wang. But then i read she was a gym teacher, so, no big loss on the "career" front. What a joke job.

How old was the kid? I've never been a guy so I don't know; but if I were, and banging that lady? I'd do anything to keep banging her, she is indeed hot! I'd protect her identity from anyone! Teenage boys are pretty much walking penises looking for a place to call home.
As long he's over 16. Absolutely.

I would make another comment about how dumb it is for one of these sluts to throw their careers away over some underrage wang. But then i read she was a gym teacher, so, no big loss on the "career" front. What a joke job.

Why did you dislike my comment?? :(

QUOTE: She was all like, 'oh my god he totally said it was ok if we waited till we got married. I even let him get to 2nd base! When he broke up with me I knew some criminal activity must be involved! I knew I had to save his life!'

Save his life? More like for herself "SAVE FACE", he appeared to not be in any danger ! :whistle:

Men over 30 (with a clue) understand how gravity works and don't hold it against you!

As long as you hold them against us!

Lol my husband's go to line is "I love you squishy!" I'm ok being squishy. I'm too busy and tired to tighten up right now.

And JackBurton never mind. I see you disliked Arysta too so whatevs man. It's all good :rolleyes:. I'm just thankful I don't hear "Fuck Off" like I did so much when I first got here. Overboard is so funny!!

I'm curious to know what your job is... seeing how it's obviously so much better.

Females are evil troublemakers who should learn to mind their own business:mad:
Hers was a r
Wait a minute, buster. Weren't you just defending the teaching degree on another thread? Not for nothin', but the gym teachers I went to school with still he'd to take the same education courses in college.

It wasn't really my intention to defend teachers. Honestly i don't much care for em. I think they're overpaid and don't like how they whine to the contrary. They work FAR less then almost any other profession out there. Pro athletes and movie stars prob the only fuckers who work less then teachers each year. Those lucky bastards get 2-3 months off each summer, they get every weekend, they get every holiday, they get a christmas break(usually 1-2 weeks), and they get a spring break(usually another week). You're gonna work half the year and then bitch that you should be making more then 30/40 grand? Bullshit. And that's another thing, despite what you've heard every teacher in America isn't scraping by on a paycheck that barely cracks 20 Gs a year. Starting out maybe, but that goes up, and if tenure is offered where a teach is employed, holy smokes made in the fuckin shade. And there are a shit ton of subjects that flat out don't need to be taught, that are a waste of tax dollars and of students precious time. Gym is one of those, total joke job, no doubt about it.

Anyways my point in that thread was merely that it takes some amount of effort and intelligence to become one and the job itself isn't a cakewalk(if a person is doing it right at least). Thus, it's surprising these people who by all accounts SHOULDN'T be totally braindead fucktards end up doing things so shockingly stupid and irresponsible it's almost impossible to believe.

Too attention whorish for my taste. You broads that get on sites like these and slip in unnecessary little quips and comments alluding to how hot you are/were or how you like to get down or whatever it may be, all in some pathetic attempt to be funny or cuz you genuinely think people will care about your physical appearance or sexual proclivities, are a dime a dozen. It's annoying and it's unwanted, nobody asked if anybody else was or is as hot as this slut teacher. Besides, without pics, your comment is not only unfunny and reeks of someone desperate for attention, but it also isn't believable in the slightest. You tell us your tits are what's holding you down on the ole 1-10 scale of hotness, how bout you pop that top off and get your webcam clicking. Otherwise, keep your bullshit to yourself. Thanks.

It wasn't really my intention to defend teachers. Honestly i don't much care for em. I think they're overpaid and don't like how they whine to the contrary. They work FAR less then almost any other profession out there. Pro athletes and movie stars prob the only fuckers who work less then teachers each year. Those lucky bastards get 2-3 months off each summer, they get every weekend, they get every holiday, they get a christmas break(usually 1-2 weeks), and they get a spring break(usually another week). You're gonna work half the year and then bitch that you should be making more then 30/40 grand? Bullshit. And that's another thing, despite what you've heard every teacher in America isn't scraping by on a paycheck that barely cracks 20 Gs a year. Starting out maybe, but that goes up, and if tenure is offered where a teach is employed, holy smokes made in the fuckin shade. And there are a shit ton of subjects that flat out don't need to be taught, that are a waste of tax dollars and of students precious time. Gym is one of those, total joke job, no doubt about it.

Anyways my point in that thread was merely that it takes some amount of effort and intelligence to become one and the job itself isn't a cakewalk(if a person is doing it right at least). Thus, it's surprising these people who by all accounts SHOULDN'T be totally braindead fucktards end up doing things so shockingly stupid and irresponsible it's almost impossible to believe.

Too attention whorish for my taste. You broads that get on sites like these and slip in unnecessary little quips and comments alluding to how hot you are/were or how you like to get down or whatever it may be, all in some pathetic attempt to be funny or cuz you genuinely think people will care about your physical appearance or sexual proclivities, are a dime a dozen. It's annoying and it's unwanted, nobody asked if anybody else was or is as hot as this slut teacher. Besides, without pics, your comment is not only unfunny and reeks of someone desperate for attention, but it also isn't believable in the slightest. You tell us your tits are what's holding you down on the ole 1-10 scale of hotness, how bout you pop that top off and get your webcam clicking. Otherwise, keep your bullshit to yourself. Thanks.
You obviously know very little about teachers or teaching.

You obviously know very little about teachers or teaching.

We have at least one teacher here (that I know of) with over 10 yrs. experience I'm waiting to hear an opinion(s) from. Don't want to tag or pm her, though. I don't want her to feel like I drug (dragged?) her into something she'd rather not get involved in.

Last edited:
The victim's best friend and other students were apparently aware of the ongoing abuse but chose not to go to authorities... Another friend of the victim was overheard saying, 'I love pizza but no pizza is good enough to derail this hoochy train! What a tragedy.'

The victim's ex-girlfriend however could not turn a blind eye to the abuse. One teen who claims to be friends with the victim's ex-girlfriend said, "When **** found out her ex was banging Ms. Mahoney she was shocked! She was all like, 'oh my god he totally said it was ok if we waited till we got married. I even let him get to 2nd base! When he broke up with me I knew some criminal activity must be involved! I knew I had to save his life!'

Ok, so I can see him being called a victim if the woman was like 42, not 24... but holy shit man lol. He doesn't sound terribly traumatized by it... the "victim's" ex sounds like the mental imagery traumatized her and the teacher is hella hot and only 6 years older than he is.

Okay. *rolls up sleeves*

Classes to become a teacher? Not terribly difficult. Easy to do well by keeping up with reading and doing assignments--not as difficult as I found Calculus or Chemistry classes.

Teaching itself? Hardest thing I've ever done. I never enjoyed the luxury of a complete weekend off during the school year, as I spent Sundays grading tests, papers and other projects. And although the high school students were dismissed at 2pm, my day wasn't over. Then began the work of planning the next day's lesson, making photocopies of primary source documents or creating power point presentations (so if we were going to be talking about a person or event I wanted to make sure that everybody could see a relevant photo) or creating tests or creating daily homework assignments or planning my strategy and time table for teaching an upcoming unit of study. And twice a week those tasks didn't start till 4pm, 'cause at least one of three of the clubs that I advised were meeting (one of the clubs came with a stipend, maybe a couple of hundred bucks a year, but the other two didn't). Generally, my day ended at five or even six in the evening. And we had to be at school and on our hall posts at 7pm.

Mind you, I'm not complaining. I loved my job. It was a privilege to be trusted with the task of educating them, and it made me misty more than once watching their faces during test time, when they would be writing their essays, because I could tell that they were really thinking and and putting together coherent work.

But I digress.

My point is that although the classes to become a teacher aren't that difficult, the job of being a teacher is extremely difficult. I can speak first hand to that, 'cause I changed careers and my life as a librarian is so much easier now! Woot, woot! I only work thirty five hours a week, I don't have to do any job related work when I'm at home (unless it involves reading stuff that I'd want to read anyway) and I can pee when I have to...yeah, teachers don't get to pee until class is over.

Do you realize you spouted just about every myth about teachers? Getting summer off? All the teachers I know work during the summer. How well they are paid to put up with today's precious snowflakes? Not enough. This is only a fraction of what goes on in the public school system. Jack, you have no idea.

They work during the summer cuz they choose to. Don't have to. I know a shit ton of people myself who work two jobs by choice. Don't wanna struggle financially, be smarter with your money and/or don't have so many damn kids. People put themselves into situations where they can't make use of the free time their primary occupation provides them, can't blame said occupation for that.

It wasn't really my intention to defend teachers. Honestly i don't much care for em. I think they're overpaid and don't like how they whine to the contrary. They work FAR less then almost any other profession out there.

So, you think that all teachers are lazy & undereducated, huh? How about the instructors at West Point, The Air Force Academy, or Annapolis? Think they're undereducated & overpaid, too? How about the instructors at the various military training schools? They're all teachers, and they can't simply "get 2-3 months off each summer."
My Great Aunt was a teacher with a Master's Degree, and was one of the hardest working women I've ever known. She's even the one that taught me how to shoot & properly handle firearms. Has the military ever awarded you a marksman, or a sharpshooter medal? At least she'd had a positive impact upon the lives of others. Judging from the way you treat people here, it's doubtful if you can say the same.
Your blanket statement BS is the sure sign of a frustrated, lazy, failure-at-life that never has worked themselves into any sort of position of responsibility. Nor ever could.
The only major-league whiner around here is the valueless mug that you stare at in the mirror.

Lol great write up. She freaking hot! But so was I at 24. Ok I'm still a little hot at 46. It's the boobs that drag me down man. It's the boobs.

@ibutterflyaway , I was among the many people who enjoyed your comment. I thought it was funny. Don't care if the pic in your avatar is you, or a younger you, or a you from another planet, either. It's a cute pic. Please don't "fly away" from posting. I enjoy your comments, opinions and input. :)

PS: And, I'm sure 99.9% of others do, too.

Last edited:
Back