• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2gvizpe.jpg

Cornelius Carvin, 64 was arrested Sunday after a police officer found crack cocaine in the man's dentures​
[...]
Louisiana man tried to hide crack-cocaine from a cop inside his dentures, police said.

Police allegedly spotted Cornelius Carvin, 64, walking down a Houma street with a crack pipe sticking out of a brown paper bag
[...]
Officer Corey Duplantis seized the bag and ordered Carvin to place his hands on the patrol car.

A desperate Carvin reportedly tried to hide the narcotic down his pants — before finally placing it in his mouth.
[...]
drug was lodged inside his dentures.

Duplantis ordered him to open his mouth — and reportedly saw the crack-cocaine lodged inside.

Carvin was ordered to spit his false teeth out, and they were confiscated as evidence.
He was then booked with possession of crack cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting an officer and obstruction of justice
[...]
Carvin was taken to the Terrebonne Parish Jail, where he awaits trial or bond.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...rack-cocaine-dentures-cops-article-1.1957783#

At some point don't you look at a person and say "you have nothing to gain at this point by changing". They really should amend the law to say if you have raised your kids and kept yourself alive for x amount of years...then fuckin smoke em if you got em:D

I have one question: Isn't 64 years a little old to be in the drug scene?
He may have been managing his habit since the eighties or nineties. My EMT cousin was floored when they got a call to respond to a heroin overdose and it turned out to be a little old man he'd seen around their Bronx neighborhood for years. The old man had never looked like a junkie.

Back