• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox4news.com/story/29130610/woman-accused-of-drunkenly-killing-road-worker-in-crash
7850153_G.jpg

A woman accused of hitting and killing a TxDOT contractor on Central Expressway told police she was wealthy and they would regret arresting her.

Nicole Hutchison is out of jail on an intoxication manslaughter charge.

The man who died had only been hired for the job two weeks before, and his colleagues who witnessed the crash are devastated.

Hutchison says she was heading to her boyfriend's house just before 1 a.m. early Friday morning when she saw men standing in the road part of a work crew, swerved and then hit the barrier.

But investigators say she hit Bernard Armstrong, who suffered from massive internal injuries and died. He had been driving a crash cushion truck on the left shoulder.

“She certainly feels the loss and the devastation of what occurred,” said Paul Johnson, Hutchison's attorney.

In the arrest warrant affidavit, one officer said 42-year-old Hutchison had "red, bloodshot eyes, the odor of an alcoholic beverage coming from her breath...and swayed while standing."

She refused a blood draw and breathalyzer and struggled with portions of the field sobriety test.

Officers described Hutchison's behavior as "very angry and verbally aggressive" and said she stated during the arrest “that she was wealthy and that the officers will regret this decision in court."
[....]
Her pathetic sod of attorney says:
“Often times at the scene of an accident, you're going to have individuals who've been in an accident in pain, and an airbag explosion in your face and the impact of the accident and stress of the scene, you're going to have people who are disoriented,” he said.
[....]
Hutchison had three dogs in her SUV last Friday morning. During her police interview, “She asked numerous times about her dogs in the vehicle and did not display any concern regarding the crash or victim."

Hutchison's blood alcohol level was later drawn at the jail. It has not been released, but her lawyer says she suffered injuries to her arm, head and thigh and went to Parkland Hospital.

“That's going to be one of the main issues of this case: whether or not it was intoxication or whether or not it was disorientation as a result of the accident,” said Johnson.

On various social media accounts, she lists herself as vice president of sales for a software company she founded.

Back in 2000, she pleaded not guilty for DWI and resisting arrest in Flower Mound.

She was acquitted by a jury and given two years' probation.

Armstrong, 60, was a TxDOT contractor working for Pannell Industries. He started April 29.

Colleagues describe him as "the sweetest man.” He leaves behind a wife and children.

Armstrong's funeral is Tuesday.

There's also video at the link. Why couldn't it have been her who was killed and not him. Why is it always these cunts who live. Since she got off with probation before I hope they're not at all lenient this time. I think her attorney has his work cut out for him.

My attorney will attest.... I am sorry as well for kicking you in your drunkin cunt :finger:
You killed a man and should pay :devil:

If I were a defense atty., my ass would be broke AF b/c I could never in good conscience, represent haughty, apathetic, arrogant, guilty fucksticks like this. Or, any other guilty fuckstick trying to chisel down or weasel out of their due sentence for that matter. :vomit:

Last edited:
What a twat...I'm sure your dogs really wanted to go see your boyfriend ---EeeK---At 1oclock in the morning...Poor Dogs...You should have been at home having dog dreams and sighing in your sleep. Bugging your dogs...killing people...fuck you drunk ugly lady...you need rehab.

If there was an 24-hr liquor store, I'd say that's where she was headed.

*this* She went to pick up her boyfriend!

Let's see...Monday she's in bed with Jack. Tuesday she's out with Jim. Wednesday is poolside with the Captain. Thursday she's reliving old memories with her Old Grand Dad. Friday through Sunday she's in for a grand old time with Johnnie.

If I were a defense atty., my ass would be broke AF b/c I could never in good conscience, represent haughty, apathetic, arrogant, guilty fucksticks like this. Or, any other guilty fuckstick trying to chisel down or weasel out of their due sentence for that matter. :vomit:

All that money...and she never used it to buy herself a new face....Bitch...Inconsiderate!

I like how attorneys make up some of the most bullshit excuses for their clients!

QUOTE: Her pathetic sod of attorney says:
“Often times at the scene of an accident, you're going to have individuals who've been in an accident in pain, and an airbag explosion in your face and the impact of the accident and stress of the scene, you're going to have people who are disoriented,” he said.

Is that the new excuse attorneys are using now for drunk drivers, disoriented? If that would have been me I would have been hysterical because someone just died at my own hands! I would be at that poor man's house crawling on my hands and knees begging for forgiveness from his family and telling the judge just give me the maximum because I would deserve it just like this bitch should be doing. Those piss ass injuries she got in the accident that she caused aren't half of what her drunk ass deserves. That statement from her about her being wealthy would make me just want to best the shit out of her. That could be the only thing her "boyfriend" sees in her that she might not be pretty but she has got some money. Drunk lush needs her ass sued by his family and brought down to the level she needs to be brought down to which is preferably no longer wealthy and in prison for the maximum length the judge can give her, bitch.

Last edited:
What a douche. I say tie her to an orange barrell, hop in an escalade (since she's quasi wealthy) and get some blood on the tires. What a bitch

I woulda been like nice to meet you wealthy. When you get to jail let the other inmates know and they will take care of you to your high standards. And while you're making introductions how about you introduce yourself to his family who I'm sure will be very happy to take some of that wealth off your hands. Self entitled bitch woulda been eating concrete if I was on the scene.
I'd punch her and say she was resisting. Drunken whore bitch needs to suck it balls deep.

Back