• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
bfj12d.jpg

QUEENSBURY — The mother of a 3-year-old girl found wandering on Route 9 Saturday has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child, and a 15-year-old baby-sitter has been charged with physically and sexually abusing the toddler.

According to the Warren County Sheriff’s Office, the 3-year-old wandered away from a Queensbury motel room and into traffic about 11:15 a.m. Saturday. A motorist spotted the child, removed her from the road and called police.

When police arrived, they discovered the child had signs of injury and called for medical services. The mother of the baby, Helen Prince, 33, of Conway, S.C., then arrived at the scene. Police said that upon further investigation, they learned Prince had left the child in the care of a 15-year-old boy and a 12-year-old boy every day for about the past week.

The 15-year-old was found to have physically and sexually abused the 3-year-old, according to police. The investigation also revealed that Prince was aware of her daughter’s injuries and was aware of some of the physical abuse, and that she had failed to obtain medical care for the child, police said.

Prince was charged with misdemeanor counts of endangering the welfare of a child and second-degree reckless endangerment.

The 15-year-old, who was not identified by police, was charged with felony counts of second-degree assault, first-degree reckless endangerment and second-degree aggravated sexual abuse.

Prince was arraigned in Queensbury Town Court and sent to the Warren County Correctional Facility for lack of $15,000 cash bail. She is scheduled to appear in Queensbury Town Court at a later date.

The 15-year-old was sent to a secure juvenile detention facility, pending future action in Warren County Family Court. The 3-year-old is now in the custody of foster care, police said.

http://www.poststar.com/articles/2008/07/21/news/latest/doc4884afc431703298445634.txt

Dumbass bitch! :mmph:
WTF was she thinking? Oh...she wasn't.

I think all these toddlers who keep walking into traffic are actually trying to committ suicide. And I totally don't blame them.

The only problem the mother had is that she is an ignorant selfish bitch. Her neglect of that toddler is the only thing she is going to end up charged with... just watch. And that stupid teenager will be tried as a child.. that poor baby. *Holds Nadezdha a little tighter*

She is worthless mother

bfj12d.jpg

QUEENSBURY — The mother of a 3-year-old girl found wandering on Route 9 Saturday has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child, and a 15-year-old baby-sitter has been charged with physically and sexually abusing the toddler.

According to the Warren County Sheriff’s Office, the 3-year-old wandered away from a Queensbury motel room and into traffic about 11:15 a.m. Saturday. A motorist spotted the child, removed her from the road and called police.

When police arrived, they discovered the child had signs of injury and called for medical services. The mother of the baby, Helen Prince, 33, of Conway, S.C., then arrived at the scene. Police said that upon further investigation, they learned Prince had left the child in the care of a 15-year-old boy and a 12-year-old boy every day for about the past week.

The 15-year-old was found to have physically and sexually abused the 3-year-old, according to police. The investigation also revealed that Prince was aware of her daughter’s injuries and was aware of some of the physical abuse, and that she had failed to obtain medical care for the child, police said.

Prince was charged with misdemeanor counts of endangering the welfare of a child and second-degree reckless endangerment.

The 15-year-old, who was not identified by police, was charged with felony counts of second-degree assault, first-degree reckless endangerment and second-degree aggravated sexual abuse.

Prince was arraigned in Queensbury Town Court and sent to the Warren County Correctional Facility for lack of $15,000 cash bail. She is scheduled to appear in Queensbury Town Court at a later date.

The 15-year-old was sent to a secure juvenile detention facility, pending future action in Warren County Family Court. The 3-year-old is now in the custody of foster care, police said.

http://www.poststar.com/articles/2008/07/21/news/latest/doc4884afc431703298445634.txt

Dumbass bitch! :mmph:
WTF was she thinking? Oh...she wasn't.

She is stupid and i am glad she is in jail and the baby is ok. STUPID BITCH!

Oh goodie...she has a pic of her daughter in a dryer...thank goodness the door isn't closed. There's also a pic of a pre-teen boy in her pics holding her daughter...possibly her son? Possibly the 12 year old mentioned in the article? And why they hell were they living in a hotel or at a hotel for a few weeks? Weird...

THANK YOU for the update!

From ladysteamer's link:

Prince was charged, convicted and spent eight months in a New York prison for her role in their daughter's abuse. She was freed early last year and moved to Brunswick County, where months later she was charged with similar offenses involving another man and his children.

OMFG!!!!

I hope that the baby's dad is able to get custody of her. It sounds like she would have a good life with him and be loved.

Please come back and let us know if you hear how it turns out, ladysteamer!

Please come back and let us know if you hear how it turns out, ladysteamer!
it has been just over one year since the return of this beautiful girl to her father she struggles everyday with what happened see's a therapist every two weeks the mother gets visits supervised with a different therapist. she does very well in school. her brothers and sister are so happy to have her back home with them. i was unable to let many know how close i was to the family while the matter was going through court i am her step mom. i married her father during the trial in 09. i have been there since day one supporting him mentally for his fight for his daughter. she will always have issues even grown up. but all we can do is pray and get her the help she needs. recently the mother started canceling the visits and doesn't call, she says she is coming to the school events but never shows. which causes tantrums and it takes about a week to get over though. the therapist has recently moved back to take care of her father so the visits have been canceled until we find a new one to monitor the visits . so until then the mother has no contact with her.

Poor little girl. I'm glad she is getting the therapy she needs. I kind of hope her mom just drops from sight. Is that possible? What does she do?

This story made me cry, and I never cry.

I can't imagine anything worse than knowing your child has been hurt and not being able to hold and comfort them.

Back