• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A couple is facing charges, accused of punching and pushing one another during a fight over underwear.

Helen Gionfriddo, 86, of Austintown, Ohio, was accused of punching her 69-year-old husband in the face after finding a pair of his underwear in the bathtub, according to a police report.

When police were called to their home on S. Edgehill Avenue, dispatch said the woman was yelling, “I’m tired of this.”

Police said Helen Gionfriddo admitted that she did attack Joseph because she was “tired of it all.” She told police that Joseph purposefully put his underwear in the bathtub to upset her, and she said he had a girlfriend who worked at a nearby gas station.

She then told police that Joseph choked her with a pair of jeans and pushed her, hurting her hip.

Police said Helen Gionfriddo did have redness on her chest. Joseph had cuts on his cheek and chin, according to the report.

Both Helen and Joseph were arrested and charged with domestic violence.

Joseph Giondriddo has been found guilty of assaulting Helen Gionfriddo in the past.
http://www.easttexasmatters.com/new...-after-fight-over-pair-of-underwear/857888010

underwearfight_1510758649306_29021210_ver1.0_640_360.png

Underwear in the bathtub, I'd be pissed about that too. Had many a fight over shoes left in the middle of the living room floor for me to trip over. You go, Granny, let him know he needs to mind his elders.

She told police that Joseph purposefully put his underwear in the bathtub to upset her, and she said he had a girlfriend who worked at a nearby gas station.

This story would make a whole lot more sense if it were the girlfriend's underwear in the bathtub.

aww i feel bad for this lady. at her age she is waaaaaay past being a sexy older woman and with a husband who is so much younger than her, i bet she feels super unappreciated. i think she needs a day of massage, a makeover and a couple mudslides and she'd be feeling much better about herself.
[doublepost=1510781673,1510781600][/doublepost]and rbf... what's that, roast beef face? really bad fuckin'? really bitchy female?

Helen Gionfriddo, 86, of Austintown, Ohio, was accused of punching her 69-year-old husband in the face after finding a pair of his underwear in the bathtub, according to a police report.

I know this isn't supposed to be funny, but yeah, I giggled. The image of an 86 year old hauling off and punching someone is hilarious.

I think it's time to sign the divorce papers now.

Hmmm...

How do you choke someone with a pair of jeans? Like tie the legs around her neck into a twisty knot?

Sounds like it’s time for these two to go their separate ways. He can go be with gas station chick, she can haunt the local old folks home and look for her next victim husband.

What does she expect marrying a young punk
... No respect
I wonder if he married her in his 40's thinking he could get an inheritance in a few years or so... but the ol underwear hating cockroach just never kicked over. Now they both just resent one another LOL

Step 1. Collect underpants.
Step 2. ...
Step 3. Profit!

Did they have epic truckskids?

Latest posts

Back