• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
316n2ts.jpg

South Carolina
Heidi Renae Todd was reported missing in the area of area of 2985 Sweetleaf Lane at 5:50 p.m., and the search continued into Wednesday morning, according to the Charleston Police Department.

WTOC television station reported that officials were looking for the girl until about 3 a.m. Crews were seen searching a nearby lake, the television station reported.

The search was expected to resume at daylight, according to the police department.
http://www.thestate.com/news/state/article200003869.html

I don’t want to think it but....

She’s gorgeous, I hope she’s scared!! If she is, that means she is alive.

http://whitneylakecharleston.com/

This one is really close to me. The neighborhood this cutie lived in is very affluent, but the surrounding community of Johns Island is not so much. It is an area of rapid growth and gentrification. The lake that the community surrounds is a 25 acre lake. If they think she is in there, it will be very difficult to find her. Here's hoping the Hispanic male really wanted a little girl to buy candy for and not the horrifying alternative.

Well. Live video says the mom gave a very brief description of the alleged abductor.
Being a member here for so long MIGHT be the reason I don't believe her.
[doublepost=1518631113,1518630974][/doublepost]
Well. Live video says the mom gave a very brief description of the alleged abductor.

Eta, the link I posted was updated. I didn't know mom was beaten. She requires surgery.
Good. I might be wrong about my thoughts.
[doublepost=1518631148][/doublepost]I have no idea why I quoted myself.

[doublepost=1518631113,1518630974][/doublepost]

Eta, the link I posted was updated. I didn't know mom was beaten. She requires surgery.
Good. I might be wrong about my thoughts.
[doublepost=1518631148][/doublepost]I have no idea why I quoted myself.

She is in the hospital and Dad who is Coast Guard was rushed back to be with her. She was found unconscious after one of her children was not picked up from school. Two younger kids were in the home unharmed.

She is in the hospital and Dad who is Coast Guard was rushed back to be with her. She was found unconscious after one of her children was not picked up from school. Two younger kids were in the home unharmed.
When the story first broke, that info was not available.
So yeah. I'm totally wrong about my original thoughts.

I do hope they release a sketch of this guy ASAP. But my eyes were watching everyone today. Police also saying they couldn't do an Amber Alert because mom didn't know if they took her in a car or not. I'd be searching new construction in the immediate area.

This will not end well.

ETA: I am happily wrong on this one.
Nice being wrong on these.

Last edited:
There's a sketch .
Tattoos on both cheeks. One side has flames, the other side has a lightning bolt.

There's a sketch .
Tattoos on both cheeks. One side has flames, the other side has a lightning bolt.

If he exists, he ought to be easy to spot with that ink.
[doublepost=1518648934,1518648849][/doublepost]
When the story first broke, that info was not available.
So yeah. I'm totally wrong about my original thoughts.

Doesn't mean she didn't do something to Heidi and then stage some sort of attack.

Of course I haven't read all the links so perhaps I am missing some pertinent info.
[doublepost=1518649044][/doublepost]
http://whitneylakecharleston.com/

This one is really close to me. The neighborhood this cutie lived in is very affluent, but the surrounding community of Johns Island is not so much. It is an area of rapid growth and gentrification. The lake that the community surrounds is a 25 acre lake. If they think she is in there, it will be very difficult to find her. Here's hoping the Hispanic male really wanted a little girl to buy candy for and not the horrifying alternative.

I used to live in Ladson/Summerville. That neighborhood looks almost exactly like my old one.
[doublepost=1518649296][/doublepost]https://www.postandcourier.com/news...cle_073e9450-1180-11e8-9239-3fb4ce713812.html

The police said they did not know whether Heidi had been abducted, but they insisted the public was not in danger. Residents on Johns Island, though, described a feeling of uneasiness.

Say what? o_O

The police said they did not know whether Heidi had been abducted, but they insisted the public was not in danger. Residents on Johns Island, though, described a feeling of uneasiness.

That bit is weird, especially since she's supposedly been kidnapped by a tattooed male who beat mom up. Sounds very strange.

So glad she is safe and that our dire predictions were wrong!

However, it is odd he did not harm her in any way. I wonder if he is her father? She looks rather hispanic.

Well, I have never been so thrilled to be wrong!!!!
[doublepost=1518661876,1518661734][/doublepost]Hold up--

That dude looks nothing like a sketch or the mother's description.

I am still smelling some boo-sheet, here.

Hold up--

That dude looks nothing like a sketch or the mother's description.

I am still smelling some boo-sheet, here.

From the link:
South Carolina police and the FBI described the suspect as an "unwanted visitor." They released a sketch of him Wednesday, but later said the person in that sketch was not a suspect.

From the link:
South Carolina police and the FBI described the suspect as an "unwanted visitor."

That is a very unusual way to describe an assault and kidnapping suspect who broke into someone's home. I think the wording makes it even more likely that the suspect IS the little girl's father.

Back