1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Heather Forsythe and Her Penis Patrick Haney Charged After 4yo Trenton Dies

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Whisper, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Whisper

Whisper #byefelicia Bold Member!

Mother, Boyfriend Arrested After Death Of 4-Year-Old Boy
    Police Say Child Had Severe Bruising All Over Body

http://www.wtae.com/news/29179761/detail.html#ixzz1Xx5M7Cpf
    [​IMG]
    Patrick On His Way Into Court​

[​IMG]
    Patrick Haney​

No pics of mom yet

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Whisper

4yo Trenton
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. Tundratot

Tundratot Muttering crone Bold Member!

The child understood that Haney was dick who should be ignored, why didn't you, bitch? Now you have no child because you listened to his self-serving tripe. When he said, "I could go to jail," you should have interpreted that to mean that what he was doing was wrong, criminal, and he should go to jail.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. biteme

biteme The Rev Bold Member!

I hate women like her, I hate women like her, I hate women like her, I hate women like her, I hate women like her, I hate women like her, I hate women like her, I hate women like her, I hate women like her, I hate women like her, I hate women like her,

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. tmdgirl

tmdgirl Trusted Member

[​IMG]
    Heather Forsythe

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  6. Whisper

Yep shes a true hambeast,
    stupid bitch deserves everything she has coming to her
    just as Corrine Baker and Destiny Coxs mom and many, many, many more
    I dont understand these bitchs way of thinking
    and I get so worked up over these cases b/c they are sooooo preventable
    Cmon you gotta have a penis that bad buy a fucking dildo at least then your kid has a chance
    (unless your with said dildo for days at a time and forget to feed said child)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tundratot

Are your eyes bruised, bitch? Or is that from crying after you let dick bag kill your son? FFS, if that's from being hit by the POS, why the hell didn't you just continue out the door under the assault with your son in your arms! The hurt was already on, so nothing left to fear. It's too late for you to learn now . . .

8. badfish76

badfish76 Trusted Member

That's what my eyes used to look like when I would stay up for days at a time getting high.

She has probably done some amount of crying since she is in jail because her dick was so important to her and now HE is in jail. I bet she feels guilty that she is "responsible" for him being there.

I hate bitches like this because I manage to stay with the man who loves my kid the most, her DAD, even tho he and I may not be so hot as a couple anymore. We have one common goal that over rides our petty bullshit and that is our child. I will also admit that I am probably the most selfish bitch in the world, but I manage to put my kid first and I think if I can do it anyone who WANTS to can.

Fuck them both up the ass with a six foot long, rusty fence post.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. JuneOh

JuneOh Active Member

Why do women like this choose a man over their children? They really have to hate or at the least have little regard for their offspring to choose a man over the safety and good care of their own flesh and blood. I have struggled to find an answer to this question for many, many years. I still haven't found one and don't think I ever will.

10. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/fayette/s_757870.html

11. Tundratot

Letting her out to attend is a travesty. Probably a good thing it wasn't my decision. Maybe someone threw something at her.

12. Whisper

Grandmother Had Suspicions Of Abuse Before Grandson's Death
    http://www.wtae.com/news/29179761/detail.html

[​IMG]
    Sharon Smitley holds a picture of her 4-year-old grandson, Trenton Lewis St. Clair​
    [​IMG]
    Trenton​

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. ineedanap

ineedanap Trusted Member

Fuck you, grandmom, where were you when he needed you?

14. Dakota

What did you want her to do? If she had taken the baby and there was no proof SHE would have landed in jail and the child would have been returned right back to the shitstains. It's hee fault that there was no proof? Without more than the article provides, I can be suspicious of her but can hardly condemn her. If there had been more than suspicion, then she would have been able to do something.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. JGo555

JGo555 Squirrel On Crack

According to the psychologist Dr. Sigmund Freud humans go through various phases in life. At the same time these phases happen to be dictated by our impulses. So while the person might be out of a particular phase because of their age, they will still have that particular impulse always tugging at them. Freud also stated that in order for the human to progress to the next stage in life you must also learn to control said impulses.

So even though a 4yr old might know what's right from wrong, & know what they should & should not do they are still small children who have yet to manage & control completely said impulses. SOOOO that would mean that they will still not shut up, not bathe, not stop touching that, climbing here or there or getting the way of your video game playing because they want attention.

HOWEVER, you both assholes have learned to control your impulses enough to reach the stage of sexualness where the person looks for pleasure & satisfy the impulses of your sexual organs (a stage that is repeated in life, but the 1st time is for curiosity). THIS MEANS THAT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS KNEW THAT BEATING HIM WAS WRONG & YET YOU STILL DID IT.

HOW WOULD YOU HAVE BEATEN HIM IF HE WOULD'VE DONE SUCH A THING? I HOPE YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU BOTH DISHED OUT.

• Like Like x 2
  16. navsec

navsec Active Member

yeah, realistically speaking there's not much more you can expect people to do when they have no proof and suspect abuse other than call the State to investigate. you could also question the parents, try to insinuate yourself as much as possible in the scenario to keep an eye on things, raise hell with the extended family etc. but that's about the extent of your influence.

it's easy to monday-morning quarterback grandparents and act like they should've stormed the house rambo-style and taken the kid out of there but real life doesn't work like that.

17. Dakota

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    http://www.wtae.com/r/29331882/detail.html

How the hell is it that HE could suspect something but even think that the person that was there day in and day out didn't know? What an idiot. Especially after "Forsythe told police that when she said she wanted to take her son to the hospital, Haney told her that he would go to jail." She made her choice faced with obvious facts. Put down the pussy, dude.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Tundratot

I agree. This makes at least two people, grandma and dad, who told her to watch out for Trenton. That they suspected Haney was abusing him. She stops seeing grandma and files a protection order against dad. She was warned, she had to know, and she was complicit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. princessgrandma

princessgrandma Trusted Member

QFT. I think I'd have to plan a road trip and/or an assassination. She let that man kill her baby. She does not deserve to be allowed to attend his funeral. She lost that when she chose the penis over the baby.

**ETA: Daddy was released from jail a month before Trenton died, Mom was protecting her penis, and Daddy doesn't believe Mom knew what was going on. Fine, upstanding family there. Right.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  20. Whisper

Point Marion woman accused of allowing abuse of child
    February 5, 2012

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/regional/fayette/s_780072.html#ixzz1lXzhGAmj

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  21. PerfectChaos

PerfectChaos QueenGEEK Bold Member!

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/03/06/mother-to-testify-in-beating-death-of-4-year-old-son/

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  22. Kimberix

Kimberix Well-Known Member

wow, just wow.....if you ask me she is just as, if not more, guilty then the asshole that killed the poor child...because I mean the fucker is an animal he can't help it, he's a.fucking.animal......she, however, as the MOTHER should have NO excuse as to why she allowed this to happen, and for her to continue to accept the reasonings of an animal is unjustifiable (who the fuck listens to an animal) and shows she cared more about his dick then her boy, so yeah in my humble opinion that noone really gives a shit about she is just as guilty......oh and as for dear daddy....
    ....jesus what a dumb fuck.

• Agree Agree x 5
  23. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

What a fucking moron!

Her sentence is a fucking joke, they need to end zeros to the end of that.

• Agree Agree x 4
  24. TJ513

TJ513 New Member

She is as responsible, if not more, for his death. That poor beautiful boy. Rip angel. And haunt the fuck out of both of them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Tundratot

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/03/10/trial-to-begin-for-man-in-beating-death-of-fayette-co-boy/

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  26. PerfectChaos

PerfectChaos QueenGEEK Bold Member!

What a great mother...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  27. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

Sorry excuse for a mom, that bastard would have to kill me to stop me from defending my kids.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  28. Bohring

Bohring Trusted Member

OMG, her name is Heather, we share a name, why, why why?!

• Like Like x 3
  29. Whisper

Jury sentences man to death in fatal beating of 4-year-old
    http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/man-guilty-1st-degree-homicide-girlfriends-sons-de/nd9zd/

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  30. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

If you are being interviewed by the authorities then why not at that moment scream from the damn rooftops what he did instead of whining to be separated from him? The cops will protect you.

Forget the number to 911?

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1