• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
dmr5t0.jpg
[....]
Ohio father made the difficult decision to turn in his teenage son to police after discovering he was a Peeping Tom.

The father told
[....]
he was doing his 15-year-old boy's laundry at his Grandview Heights home when he discovered a memory card from a camera
[...]
he plugged it into a computer, he found several pictures and videos of women in the neighborhood inside their home. Some were in states of undress.

The pictures were taken from outside the house as the camera peered into their windows
[....]
"I'm ashamed. I feel like I have failed as a parent," the parent, whose identity was kept anonymous
[...]
"There were a few that were dressed, and there were quite a few where the women were not dressed at all."
[...]
I, as a parent, cannot do what's wrong to try to cover up something my son did that was wrong.
[....]
statement from the Grandview Heights police department says a suspect has been identified in the act of voyeurism and at least two victims that were "surreptitiously recorded in various states of nudity."

"It was just feelings of disgust flowing through me, like why would somebody do this to another human being?" http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...e-after-learning-he-may-be-a-peeping-tom.html
[...]
The son was confronted by the parent and he confessed.

His dad then decided to involve police in the matter.

"He has to, I guess, face the consequences for his actions. There's no ifs, ands or buts about it,"
[...]
"I, as a parent, cannot do what's wrong to try to cover up something my son did that was wrong. I have to do what's right, regardless."
[...]
said he loved his son unconditionally, but "that love is not going to override the fact that he needs to pay for what he did."

Police are now searching the boy's electronics to determine if there are other images.

"I can imagine there's probably going to be a lot of people in the area that are now going to be looking out their windows and wondering is somebody standing out there and I feel horrible,"
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...nage-peeping-tom-son-police-article-1.2025184

Now that is a man who truly loves his son and wants something better than the label of peeping tom perv for him.

Probably one of the toughest decisions this father ever had to make... let's hope that this sets this kid straight so we don't end up reading about him here again...

Always lead by example. This Dad exemplifies what a good parent is, and the son forgot that his Father would do the right thing.

Shoulda smacked the shit out of him and called him a day, then banned him from all electronic devices until he's 18 and out of the house.

Back