• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Amazing, sweet, generous...and he will never, ever be dateless. Awesome. :D

Not true. The world is even worse than they say. Nice guys don't even finish last in the real world... In the real world they don't finish at all.

Not true. The world is even worse than they say. Nice guys don't even finish last in the real world... In the real world they don't finish at all.

That is not true! I know we ladies like the "bad" guys, but we really prefer nice guys. It's just that nice guys never seem to be able to talk to us and actually ask us out. If they'd grow a pair and ask us out, they'd be surprised. Or at least, you know when I was young and dating that's how it was.

That is not true! I know we ladies like the "bad" guys, but we really prefer nice guys. It's just that nice guys never seem to be able to talk to us and actually ask us out. If they'd grow a pair and ask us out, they'd be surprised. Or at least, you know when I was young and dating that's how it was.

Agreed. But then they just get walked all over until they get dumped and are back to finishing in the shower-alone.

What a fucking idiot. Shouldn't he be saving his money for a car or for his college? Instead he's throwing it away towards some attention whorish little bit of teenage jackassery?

What a fucking irresponsible tool.

What a fucking idiot. Shouldn't he be saving his money for a car or for his college? Instead he's throwing it away towards some attention whorish little bit of teenage jackassery?

What a fucking irresponsible tool.

If he's got that kind of $$ to spend on flowers for 900 girls, I'm pretty sure he's got his own wheels and his college tuition isn't a problem.

Back