• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Huh? Out of the blue, I have more mail from the suspect's supporter.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=157065811

Mar 13, 2009 11:14 PM

Subject: HELLO

Body:

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THAT MAN THAT WAS ACCUSED ONLY NO PROOF, JUST SCRAGES THAT THE 94 DID TO HERSELF BECAUSE OF OF HORPIES SHE GOT FROM HER EX HUSBAND THAT SHE MARRIED AT SHE WAS 74 AND HE WAS 21WHEN THEY GOOT MARRIED ANYWAYS ALL THE JUDGE IS GOING BY IS THAT WHEN DALE WAS 35 SHE WAS 87 WHILE SHE WAS GETTING A DIVORSE THEY HAD SEX ONE TIME NOW I KNOW THAT IS NOT NORMAL BUT IS IT NORMAL FOR A 74 TO MARRY A 21 SO WHO IS IT TO SAY I GUESS I KNOW I WOULD NOT HAVE A OLDER MAN BUT EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN ANYWAYS MY POINT IS ALL THEY ARE GOING BY IS THAT 8 YEARS AGO BECAUSE HE TOLD THE TRUTH AND A SMAKER ON THE LIPS THATS WHAT THEY CALLED IT INSTEAD OF A KISS SO MY ADVICE TO ALL MALES DON'T KISS YOUR GRANDMA ON THE LIPS BECAUSE THE JODGES AND THE PROSICUTER AND DETECTIVES AND THE ONE DOCTER HAVE SICK MINDS WHATS FUNNY IS I WAS THERE AS MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW I LIVED WITH THEM I WAS HIS GIRL I HELP TAKE CARE OF THE 94 NOW 95 YEAR OLD AND KNOW THEM BETTER THEN THEM ALL AND NEVER WAS ASKED ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL WHY NOT I ASK MYSELF EVERYDAY NOT ONLY THAT BUTMANY TIMES THE DOCTER NURSES SOCAIL WORKERS CAME OUT TO WORK WITH THE 94 AND ALWAYS TOLD DALE HOW GOOD OF A JOB HE IS DOING TAKING CARE OF HER WHAT MAKES ME SICK AND SAD HER FAMILY NEVER CAME TO CHEAK ON HER THEY TOLD ME THEY NAMED EVERY HOUSE SHE LIVED IN WTH HIM BUT TOLD EVERYONE ELSE THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHERE SHE WAS ALSO WHEN I LIVED WITH THE 94 AND DALE I CALLED HER FAMILY AND TLD THEM TO COME SEE HER HER SON NEVER CAME UP TO HER AND KISSED HER NOT EVEN A HUG TO SAY HI OR BYE ONE THING THAT HE TOLD ME THAT MADE ME SICK IS HOW HIS DAD PUT HIS MOM TE94 ACCROSS HIS LAP AND SPANKED HER AND THOUGHT THAT WAS OK, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE THAT I KNOW AND NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT FACTS BECAUSE THEY RATHER THINK THESE SICK MENTED THINGS INSTEAD BUT ONE THING I WILL SAY ONE DAY BEFORE I DIE I WILL STOP SUFFERING IN SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have a headache. Bah!

What is a butmany?

And child people would take you seriously if you figured out how to spell and take the caps lock off. Jesus, now I have a headache too!

Ps-
I am afraid you have a new BFF Ucat.

Whoa !.... HORPIES ? OMG, is that a new strain herpes ? I bet it's the kinda' herpes whores get, lol..... whorepes ? :crazy:

So, I guess I'm not totally familiar with this story, but does her new rant mean that a trial found him innocent?

"THE 94"... to lazy to type "old lady"? She's had a break of some sort. Went from lowercase in her first rant walls to uppercase.

WHEN I LIVED WITH THE 94 AND DALE... sounds she has a whole bunch of peeps living with her in her head
BEFORE I DIE I WILL STOP SUFFERING IN SILENCE! If this is her suffering in silence, someone put her out of her misery.

Try as I might, I couldn't find a recipe for Hor Pie.

Joy is 95 now. I would bet she is too old and frail, or maybe not mentally alert to help put this guy behind bars. I wonder who is keeping her MySpace fairly up to date.

ok I did s'more digging..geezus that county site is not very user friendly. The confusing part was that it went from the 67th District Court to the 7th Circuit Court and of course that's two different links on the county's site..but anyways:bigsmile:here's what I found:

Case No. 08-023854-FC

03/02/09 MOTION HEARING

NEW CHARGE TO BE APPLIED.
COURT SET PRE-TRIAL DATE.
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 03/23/09 3:00 PM
PRE-TRIAL HEARING

Joy is 95 now. I would bet she is too old and frail, or maybe not mentally alert to help put this guy behind bars. I wonder who is keeping her MySpace fairly up to date.

It must be your lovely e-stalker because according to one site she was turned over to a nursing home..do they have wifi for seniors now?

"The woman was in intensive care at the hospital for several days, but has since been released and transferred to an adult care facility."

http://www.co.genesee.mi.us/Prosecutors/News- Man Charged in Sexual Assault on 94-year old woman.htm

I notice Dale took time to remove all the witty comments from his blogs. Dang, there were some funny ones in there once his tardstalker got going.

No a bit of joke, but this rocks <deleted link that caused alarm by crashing browsers>

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, what is that link? It made my Firefox crash, so I have no interest in hitting it again.

Uh, what is that link? It made my Firefox crash, so I have no interest in hitting it again.

Odd, his MySpace link loads up for me.

I've heard back from his friend. She says he is still in jail and has apologized for bringing this up again.

Odd, his MySpace link loads up for me.

I've heard back from his friend. She says he is still in jail and has apologized for bringing this up again.

No. That poster up there that was banned, put a link in his/her comment and when clicked on, it crashed our Firefox. Confusing, I know.

There went 7 minutes of my life I will never get back trying to understand what the heck she is saying. HORPIES! lol

SCRAGES were because of the damn HORPIES! LMAO. Make you itch everytime!

As horrible as all this actually is, the whole "Horrpies" cracked me up!!

I really hope he didn't skate on this. But now I have a headache trying to read all this first thing in the morning!!

OMG! This is SO fucking funny to be about something that is NOT funny at all!! I hate missing days on the D'D. All the good stuff happens when I'm not around!

I'm out of thanks UCat, or I'd thank you for this one...

What is a butmany?

And child people would take you seriously if you figured out how to spell and take the caps lock off. Jesus, now I have a headache too!

Ps-
I am afraid you have a new BFF Ucat.

She has HORPES on her BUTMANY? Nell - is that what she said? Terrible.

OK, apparently I never read this case in the first place, so I don't entirely know what this person is going on about. I'm just glad I wasn't the only one laughing my ass off at the HORPIES, though. *snerk*

I actually had to read these out loud in order to make sense of them *scrages head*

I'm guessin he'll plead not quilty

Back