• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Oh. Em. Gee. What the fuck is this moron trying to say? Cause I can't barely understand a word of her message. Why is it always the uneducated fucktards who think it's their place to stand up and defend the scum of the world? And yeah, really, a 94 year old woman had consensual sex with this douchebag? Not fucking likely.

I hate people. This just reinforces it.

I will say that 94 is old, but not dead.. there could still be libido there (I worked with the elderly for sometime) However, if she suffered from diminished capacity, alzheimers, or dementia (which is my guess) than she is no longer able to give her consent (similar to the young or mentally disabled).

You always know it's coming from a tard when they start "somebody needs to shut the fuck up".

How come they can spell correctly to that point?

I love reading your mail UCat!
Thanks!

I would love to comment on this.....but I couldn't make out what they were trying to say. My ten year old has better grammar!

heh.. "seemen". Snortgiggle.

Y'know, that UnamusedSpectreCat is kinda The Awesome. :hello:

Holy crap. That second page was all one sentence, wasn't it?

I guess it's to be expected; who else would possibly step up to defend the kind of person who would rape an Alzheimer's patient?

I'm sure glad they are quilty till broven....

Yea all soft and squishy, kinda like a charmin quilted quilty....:lollypop:

I think I left a message in one of his myspace blogs...god he's a horrible writer. He thinks poetry has to rhyme

Horrible grammer, spelling and punctuation, unreadable...

Why can't the tard defenders use proper punctuation? WHY?!?!?!

I was actually interested in this persons point of view. However; with all the run together words, run on sentences and REALLY badly misspelled words, it quite literally made my eyes ache.
Please, if you DO have a point, make it readable. Some of us WILL try to understand your side. But we can't if we cannot read it.

I really hope she's not home-schooling those four girls of hers, if she still has them since she wrote 'something happend to mine'.

She has simmered down some after I invited her to come to DD.

Date: Oct 9, 2008 3:32 AM
Subject: RE: HELLO

Body:
no i am not blaming joy see i love that lady so much that i just can't stand to think that she went through that, read joy and dales comments there on my friendslist and maybe you migh tsee more clealy where i am at , pluss i don't think everybodys relizing when you all talk and leave thins on the computer about joy to me yeh your sticking up for her but kinda disrespecting her privecy i guess i would not want everyone to know but set and talk about it it is bad enough that if the lady went through that humelation and have to have everyone making commints about it see if she heard everyone talk about the old lady she would get made she don't like people looking at er as old she used to ask how old do you think i am? and got tickled that she looked young and when i would say man i feel old she would say i don't , sorry just feel pertecting her as i know she would take everything if she read and heard people say she has alot of pride. so sorry i am hard on all of you just think of how it effets the victomes to .

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Oct 8, 2008 8:13 PM

So, let me get this straight, you are blaming the old woman? I invite you to come over to our crime site to tell your side of this sordid story.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8349&highlight=dale+adler

Just remember, spell check is your friend.

I tried to read her posts, but its just word gruel to me. Vomiting on the page does not express one's thoughts.

Vomiting on the page does not express one's thoughts.

That is SO true. However, I find that vomiting directly on the person in question is a rather effective means of thought expression.

This one, her spelling is so bad I almost think it's intentional. "Pertect"? "Humelation"? Don't you have to really work at it to be such a poor speller?

Unfortunately for Stacey I have OCD and cannot muster the energy or discipline to read her hate mail.

But I would like for Dale to know that I think he's a fucking asshole, you're a dumb cunt and the victim is a poor, lost mind caught in a house with a pervert. I hope he rots in jail, hope that you get hit by a Mack truck (and live) for being a moron, hope the victim forgets this and dies peacefully.

:hello:

This one is just fun without end.

20aaxbk.jpg

I am ashamed that I began both my original note and my follow-up with "Gosh." But at least I can spell words like "business" and "humiliate."

Last edited:
This one is just fun without end.

Since there is so much praying going on around this site lately, I thought I'd add my own:

"Please, God of Lizard and UCat, let this entertainment continue. I understand that it's a sin to make fun at other people's expense, but I'm smiling because there is no hell. And next time I'm taking care of my 92-year old Grandma with Parkinson's, and I have to literally pull the poo from her butthole, please give me the strength to resist the desire to kick her ass and lick her pussy."

And next time I'm taking care of my 92-year old Grandma with Parkinson's, and I have to literally pull the poo from her butthole, please give me the strength to resist the desire to kick her ass and lick her pussy.

Double dog dare ya to go add a comment in this vein....

Cuz that's funny shit, right there.

She is literally an ignorant dumb ass BITCH who needs to go back to school. She needs to learn how to spell, read, write, and probably a whole :dontknow:lot more.

She wrote me back in a friend request. Something about her leaving Dale...I don't know. It only gives a limited number of characters that you can type in a friend request message, so it cut her off. Should I add her as a friend? No? Oh, ok.

And since I'm a retard, how do I make a picture of the little screen print thingy m'bopper?

She wrote me back in a friend request. Something about her leaving Dale...I don't know. It only gives a limited number of characters that you can type in a friend request message, so it cut her off. Should I add her as a friend? No? Oh, ok.

And since I'm a retard, how do I make a picture of the little screen print thingy m'bopper?

Leaving him? Wait, what? She was his girlfriend?

Do you mean how do you make the pic of the message she left you?

As much I wanted to read her hate mail, I was only able to get through half of it because I don't have the time or patience to wade through that mess. Maybe I'll try again later, but then again, maybe I won't.

Leaving him? Wait, what? She was his girlfriend?

Do you mean how do you make the pic of the message she left you?

I know! I'm lost. Here's what it said though:

"LOOK I DIDN'TLEAVE DALE BECAUSE OF JOY IT WAS BECAUSE DALE AND I COULD NOT GET ALONG AND EVEN TRYED TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM JOY I OR JOY DIDN'T HAVE THAT"

But, oooh! There's more. Hold on...

Back