• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
cla_zpsd972e42c.png

Troopers said from Sept. 27, 2013 to Feb. 17, 2014, Harry Clauson, 43, called a child abuse hot line dozens of times, reporting instances of children being abused, or living in an abusive environment.

[....]

Clauson allegedly made most of the reports anonymously during odd hours of the day, but for some, used the names of other people without their knowing.

"It's very frustrating because it is a total misalignment of our resources," said Julia Hepworth, director of Child Protective Services.

For every report of child abuse, law enforcement must respond to the residence in question, and expose children to sensitive interviews.

[...]

There were more false reports made from the same location as Clauson's 48 claims making the total number of false reports 83. Goodall said the suspect in the other 35 false claims has not been charged.

[....]
http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Troopers-man-made-up-dozens-of-fake-child-abuse-cases-255483931.html

What the everloving heck, as if there isn't enough legitimate claims that are already not being investigated now you gotta add all these false ones into the mix.

He does look not quite right in the head, drooly and needs a bath.

My aunt does this same thing. Basically, if she has ever spent time with a kid, she calls Children's Aid on the parents. I always assumed its because her daughter was abused and taken away, and then placed for adoption. So she spends all her time trying to prove that she is the one "rescuing" all these abused kids, not the actual abuser.
Doesnt help her any, cause we all know she offered her daughter up on a platter more than once. Its like a strange mental reaction to the guilt of her being a pervert. She has decided that actually she is the victim and everyone else is the pervert.

Why? Why do that?
I would imagine that a lot of sexual abusers even read the "DD" to show themselves they are not the only ones that act the way they do. If they see so many other people doing it, than they must not be so bad themselves. I have a feeling they may find some children in his past that wish they hadn't met him. I hope I'm wrong.

My aunt does this same thing. Basically, if she has ever spent time with a kid, she calls Children's Aid on the parents. I always assumed its because her daughter was abused and taken away, and then placed for adoption. So she spends all her time trying to prove that she is the one "rescuing" all these abused kids, not the actual abuser.
Doesnt help her any, cause we all know she offered her daughter up on a platter more than once. Its like a strange mental reaction to the guilt of her being a pervert. She has decided that actually she is the victim and everyone else is the pervert.
What? That's terrible, vindictive and sad. At least you know to steer clear of her.

Jesus christ. Somebody call the ambulance as my eyesight was damaged just looking at that mug. Now I'm going to need a seeing eye dog.

Latest posts

Back