• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
20tnuw8.jpg
2u4othi.jpg

2ic8uxl.jpg
Rescue: A Kansas City, Missouri police officer approaches the suspect in the Blue River
A naked man was saved by police officers Tuesday morning after he reportedly dove into a river during a police chase.

Prior to the rescue, the suspect 'was trying to break into vehicles' and 'going from vehicle to vehicle
[...]
Kansas City, Missouri police told the station the man, whom they said was under the influence of drugs and behaving strangely, was arrested and handcuffed before he went into the water.

The man tried to run away from police before he 'ran down the embankment, took his clothes off and jumped into the [Blue River],
[....]
Video shot
[..]
shows the handcuffed man in the water having trouble trying to stay afloat in the river. An officer is seen out of uniform and wearing a tank top swimming toward the man and eventually carrying him through the water.

Police told the station two officers went to save the man before others helped him out of the river.

The man was hospitalized
[....]
A request for information to the Kansas City Police Department was not immediately returned.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...police-ends-SAVED-officers.html#ixzz37sV3EtDJ
Video at link

Seeing as how I can't swim AND I've got my hands locked up behind my back...seems like a perfect time to go for a dip!

Back