1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Hamp Dively Repeatedly Raped Girl, Michele Zeigler Tells Her It Wasn't Rape

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Dakota, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

http://www.altoonamirror.com/page/content.detail/id/579028/Man-faces-child-rape-charges.html?nav=742
    • Thanks Thanks x 8
  2. Obsolete

Obsolete Veteran Member Bold Member!

She said "fine" so it's ok.

*facepalm*
    • Agree Agree x 9
  3. Nell

Nell your favorite Bold Member!

:vomit: That is disgusting.
    • Agree Agree x 9
  4. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  5. Taxidermi

Taxidermi Dildo for hire Bold Member!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Teleute

Teleute Trusted Member Bold Member!

Did he verbally consent to having sex with this 12-year-old? Perhaps "Hamp" is the real victim here. You know what 12-year-old girls are like!

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. irish-fire

irish-fire Well-Known Member Bold Member!

A Man and his Pimp....a true love story.
    BOTH of these douche bags need to be nailed spread eagle to the floor in a room full of rats, roaches, snakes and baby gators right before they get thrown into prison for the rest of their nasty ass lives. Their victims got a life sentence, so should they. :rage:
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. kitcatmcgee

kitcatmcgee Active Member

That's OK cause her face looks like shit
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
  9. rebl1128

rebl1128 Honored Guest Bold Member!

Is it me, or does "Hamp Dively" sound like a fake rich character in a book or a sitcom?
    • Agree Agree x 8
  10. Sassedame

Sassedame Active Member

Actually it sounds pig latin and thats perfect for a pig like him. GOD I HATE CHILD RAPERS! HEY DUMBASSES? THERE IS NOTHING A YOUNG TEEN CAN SAY TO MAKE YOUR RAPE OF HER CONSENT! They both need to die very painful and slow torturous deaths...
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. beans

beans Trusted Member Bold Member!

See how she manipulated the conversation she had with this young girl. Twisted it so the child believes she consented to this rape. I hate your guts Michele. I hate your walking dildo "Hamp" too. I hate your whole fucking family.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  12. Maybe me

Maybe me Member

I love that movie!
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Paradox

Paradox Member

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Titty sprinkles!!!! Bold Member!

Maybe in jail she can find someone to be the Fiona to her Shrek. I just don't get bitches like this. What do you get from helpin someone rape a child? Oh wait nevermind it's not rape coz the little girl said fine. Totally consensual right? WRONG!
    I hope they both get a whole lot of non consensual sex behind bars involving broken plungers and Drano.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. DamagedGoods

DamagedGoods Rem acu tangere Bold Member!

Right?!
    It's bad enough to cover for your douche after the fact, but to be actively enlisting victims? wtf.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Cassidy

Cassidy Self proclaimed Princess Bold Member!

Is that Natalie Portman or whatever?
  17. Obsolete

Obsolete Veteran Member Bold Member!

Yes. It's from The Professional.
  18. Krysti

Krysti Active Member Bold Member!

This happens unbelievably often. It's easy to convince an impressionable little girl that she "consented to having sex" with some fucker. I mentored a girl that went on a date with a guy, afterward he drove to some remote area and told her that he wouldn't take her home unless she had sex with him. She ended up doing it, and then he told her that she consented because 'you could easily have called your parents to come get you or something, but you didn't.' She was fifteen. I wanted to beat his ass, and I want to beat this bitch's ass too.
    • Agree Agree x 3