• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
Yep folks, 3 people wanted to hit this:

qx2dd5.jpg

"A Pennsylvania woman arrested after driving drunk with her son in the car was on her way to have group sex with three other people, according to police.

Washington County woman Heather Young, 34, faces a litany of charges following her attempted tryst early Tuesday morning....

Police said Young drove drunk with her son in the car on her way to an apartment where she planned to have sex with three other people. Officers were called to the residence around 1 a.m., where they found Young shouting in the hallway. An altercation ensued between Young and another woman who was upset that the mother was undressing in front of her child...

A man at the apartment told officers that Young had driven there to have sex with three others.

When authorities placed Young in handcuffs, she allegedly spit at an officer and attempted to kick him.

Police didn't release the age of the child, but said he is now in the custody of his father...

Charges for Young include assault, drunken driving, indecent exposure, resisting arrest, aggravated assault, and child endangerment, among others."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/25/drunk-woman-son-group-sex_n_6752412.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

Police said Young drove drunk with her son in the car on her way to an apartment where she planned to have sex with three other people.
And therein lies the problem. Did the other three people know she was coming for a foursome or was this something her drunk ass came up with on her own. Seriously. No one wanted that ugly drunk bitch there sounds like and she just wouldn't leave. Her picture makes me feel like I need to get a tetanus shot.

Why would anyone even admit that ... did they think this would help (no it wouldn't) the whole thing is just the workings of a bunch of fuckin retards .

she already has a son... so... someone already did it... there's everything for everyone ... (oh God... please... no... the mental image... )

Dumb hambeast got it all backwards. She didn't need to get drunk to have sex with them, THEY needed to get drunk (preferably blackout drunk so they wouldn't remember) to have s...s...I can't say it! with her.

Now listen you guys I think the stories on here prove one thing, there is always somebody for everybody, always someone who's prepared to do anything or anybody to get some nooky.

Perhaps the other thirds ran away? I would.

Ahhh... I'm not as hard on mugshots as everyone else around here. Bad light at a bad angle and after crying my eyes out, I might not look too different. Okay, well, now I'm just being unnecessarily hard on myself. But the eyebrows... no excuse. :p

Ahhh... I'm not as hard on mugshots as everyone else around here. Bad light at a bad angle and after crying my eyes out, I might not look too different. Okay, well, now I'm just being unnecessarily hard on myself. But the eyebrows... no excuse. :p
A 34 year old drunk with duckface? I don't care what you look like, if I'm your eyebrows I'm headed for the hills.

"Unnecessarily" isn't the word I'd use, I'd go "irrationally" since I've seen your photo. :p

QUOTE: Bullshit. Unless they come here and actually admit to it I will never believe that 3 people wanted to fuck that hambeast. Nope, not gonna happen.

Well if they are admitting to it I want to see their pictures! Maybe it was a pity orgy of some sorts.....:vomit: and when she got there they realized how bad they fucked up allowing her to come over in the first place and the kid coming with her was a deal breaker!

A 34 year old drunk with duckface? I don't care what you look like, if I'm your eyebrows I'm headed for the hills.

"Unnecessarily" isn't the word I'd use, I'd go "irrationally" since I've seen your photo. :p

A 32 year old drunk, although never, EVER have I had duckface.

...and I'm entirely too vain to be caught in such unflattering circumstances, anyway. But thanks for the vote of confidence. <3

Yep folks, 3 people wanted to hit this:

qx2dd5.jpg

"A Pennsylvania woman arrested after driving drunk with her son in the car was on her way to have group sex with three other people, according to police.

Washington County woman Heather Young, 34, faces a litany of charges following her attempted tryst early Tuesday morning....

Police said Young drove drunk with her son in the car on her way to an apartment where she planned to have sex with three other people. Officers were called to the residence around 1 a.m., where they found Young shouting in the hallway. An altercation ensued between Young and another woman who was upset that the mother was undressing in front of her child...

A man at the apartment told officers that Young had driven there to have sex with three others.

When authorities placed Young in handcuffs, she allegedly spit at an officer and attempted to kick him.

Police didn't release the age of the child, but said he is now in the custody of his father...

Charges for Young include assault, drunken driving, indecent exposure, resisting arrest, aggravated assault, and child endangerment, among others."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/25/drunk-woman-son-group-sex_n_6752412.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

Hambeast is a compliment................... :vomit:

Nohow, nowhere, noway, nobody could ever make me. For all man n womankind i could not ever ever be arroused with promises of whatever with whoomever for how much whatever, to be able to say ya you know id hit that! No way whatsoever, just couldn't be done.

IiiIIi makin xperment hee... stated wih beerrr... fter 10 botles no... I wudnt do her... nope... Ill conninue with wodka!... wodka!!.. yyyeeeeeyyyy... wodka!!

So, are you just spelling it correctly in Russian-speak (vodka/wodka), or your tongue just fallin' outta yer mouth? X-D C'mon, kiddo, you know you wanna hit that fine specimen of womany goodness...:hungry:

Back