• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

rebl1128

Honored Guest
JXMPxhH.jpg

Sexually explicit Facebook messages get Columbus obstetrician in trouble

The Ohio State Medical Board voted yesterday to suspend the license of a Columbus obstetrician who exchanged sexually explicit Facebook messages with a patient.

In the Facebook case, Dr. Patrick E. Muffley, 43, who runs a solo practice called Embody Wellness Obstetrics and Gynecology, will have 30 days to care for existing patients before a minimum suspension of 60 days.

Muffley, who delivered the woman’s twins and treated her postpartum depression, later accepted her “friend” request. Their conversations quickly took a sexual turn. Both said they never had a physical relationship.

The board regularly sees cases involving inappropriate physician-patient relationships, but this was the first involving social media.

“I failed to appreciate the danger of the slippery slope I placed myself upon” by accepting a friend request from a patient, Muffley told the board. Board members agreed that his actions amounted to sexual misconduct.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2013/11/13/Docs_in_trouble.html

It is also reported that Dr. Muffley shared a medical suite with proctologist Seymour Buttsinheimer. The jokes are going to write themselves on this one.

I had a huge crush on the Dr that delivered my first kid.
1f48efd597cac8090789859fedad9cec_zps3dd21a87.jpg
this is my ob for my 2nd son...looks good, and I had to see him a lot cause i was high risk...he's got the all american look, but looks sexy when dressed up, i work in the medical field and have gone to some events and bumped into him...:kiss: but i'm way too married and too shy to ever say anything to him, but joke around ...he stopped the ob part of his practice and is only a gyn doc, so now when I see him we joke that I traumatized him out of ob ....

1f48efd597cac8090789859fedad9cec_zps3dd21a87.jpg
this is my ob for my 2nd son...looks good, and I had to see him a lot cause i was high risk...he's got the all american look, but looks sexy when dressed up, i work in the medical field and have gone to some events and bumped into him...:kiss: but i'm way too married and too shy to ever say anything to him, but joke around ...he stopped the ob part of his practice and is only a gyn doc, so now when I see him we joke that I traumatized him out of ob ....
Yummy:woot:

Back