• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2prfkzp.jpg

Joseph Matthews​
Investigators reported a newly married man was arrested on murder charges after his cousin was stabbed to death at a party following the wedding.
[....]
Sheriff's Office said Joseph Matthews IV of Wilson is accused of stabbing Brandon Davis, 30,
[...]
Matthews was booked into the East Feliciana Parish Prison on a charge of second-degree murder. His bond was set at $300,000. He was still in jail as of Wednesday evening.
[...]
said it happened at Matthews' home early Sunday morning. Witnesses reportedly told investigators Matthews stabbed Davis.
[..]
deputies and paramedics were called out to the home shortly after 1 a.m. Deputies said Davis had a single stab wound to the chest and was not breathing. They added he was pronounced dead at the scene a short time later.
[...]
Matthews got married Saturday and there was a party at his home after the wedding. Reports indicate witnesses told investigators Matthews and his father got into a fight and Davis stepped in to defend Matthews' father. Deputies added the fight ended and Matthews went into the kitchen.
[...]
said later, as Matthews was cutting the wedding cake, he and Davis got into a dispute. It is believed Matthews stabbed Davis with the large kitchen knife he was using to cut the cake.

Investigators said Matthews left the scene after the incident, but then returned and tried to help Davis.
http://www.wafb.com/story/26868084/...in-to-death-at-party-after-wedding?hpt=ju_bn1
His FB
v4near.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005408952187&fref=browse_search

Brides FB
116ny1j.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/catina.f.davis

So what did everyone else at the wedding do when he got stabby? Was there a DJ? What the hell did the DJ do? Did the music stop? So many unanswered questions...

So what did everyone else at the wedding do when he got stabby? Was there a DJ? What the hell did the DJ do? Did the music stop? So many unanswered questions...
hahaha i.was to "disagree" with what you said onny because i thought it was to soon, until i.found myself thinking the same thing.... did he decide to play.99 problems but a bitch aint.one?! lol i'm going to Hell

Must suck to be in that family. One impulsive act changed many lives for the worse. I hope the bride gets an annulment and runs far, far away. But she'll probably stick by her new husband.:shrug:

Must suck to be in that family. One impulsive act changed many lives for the worse. I hope the bride gets an annulment and runs far, far away. But she'll probably stick by her new husband.:shrug:

Seems like a great time for an annulment! Doesn't sound as if the marriage was actually physically consummated (since everyone was still there, and they were just getting around to cutting the cake).

That poor bride, though, what a devastating experience.

Holy hell! I just spent like 20 min reading the comments back and forth on his Facebook page. Ghetto trash. Not much else to say.

Holy hell! I just spent like 20 min reading the comments back and forth on his Facebook page. Ghetto trash. Not much else to say.

I was just getting ready to post this same thing. My head hurts now. Trashy is as trashy does. After those FBs, it surprises me that MORE people weren't killed at the party.

Back