• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
DAM!!

The couple had married in September and the husband found on the wedding night that his wife was no longer a virgin. She then said she had been raped one week before the marriage.

Police said Effendi, 30, asked his 20-year-old wife to arrange a meeting with the man she accused of raping her. Effendi stabbed the man to death and cut off his genitals before setting ablaze the car.

Effendi said he fried the severed genitals and ate them to cure his heartache over the rape.

Official charges have not been filed. Police said the couple could be charged with premeditated murder, which carries a maximum death penalty.
http://nypost.com/2015/11/17/newlyweds-accused-of-killing-her-rapist-eating-his-genitals/

I'm happy that it wasn't a horse that raped her, I'd never be able to look at fried bologna ever again. (It's because of Navy slang for bologna.)

Now that's love :D some fucked up kinda love :wtf: but love none the less o_O
.... I guess eating a set of nuts is very endearing in certain parts of the world :crack:

Riiiight...surrre...raped, why, just one week before the wedding! What a coincidence!

I'm sure she was doing something a week before the wedding but I'm not so sure it was rape...last hurrah, maybe??

There you go again.

I kind of agree...and in a way I think the husband thinks so too. Come here wife, sit down we need to talk...that man you sent me too, lover, rapist...it doesn't matter now, I took his cock, and I took his balls and I ate them. And now you know what I will do to anyone who puts his penis in, or near anything that is mine...So you be a good girl or I will chew off your Nipples...or something like that.

Hmmm...guess he felt like he was eating his wife's virginity off dudes dick. I guess that's one way to get it back. I think I might wanna go take mine back one day, but I'm not real sure I can eat cock n balls without puking. It's not worth all that! Lol.

Raped a week before the wedding? That is pretty convenient story. I could believe her story is true, because women are treated so badly there. And I could believe it was her excuse for not being a virgin, because she was scared of exposure. Either way is possible.

Back