• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 16-week-old baby is undergoing a critical surgery in Brisbane, Australia after he was slashed in the face with a knife multiple times, allegedly by his grandmother.

The child sustained serious cuts to his face, Inspector Daniel Bragg told reporters at the Ridgeway Street, where the shocking incident took place on Tuesday (17 October), according to Australian Associated Press. He said that emergency services rushed the child to the hospital immediately.

Bragg added that the mother told them she visited the Ridgeway Street house the previous day with her baby and stayed the night. After around 6am in the morning, she heard her son crying and noticed the 64-year-old woman standing near the crib and a large knife was at the scene.

"The mother found the child in a distressed state with injuries to his face. She's clearly distraught over what's occurred. She's provided police with all the assistance she could," the officer added.

Police said the grandmother was assisting in the inquiry and they were yet to file any charges in the case.

"Clearly, when a young child has sustained such critical injuries, this isn't the work of a well-adjusted, happy individual," Bragg said of the suspect. He also said that paramedics who attended the crime scene were visibly shaken at the sight.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/16-week-ol...ther-allegedly-slashes-him-face-knife-1643405

She seriously wanted to get rid of her daughter's child for some reason. Who does that??? I hope this baby boy heals although he will always bear the scars.

She seriously wanted to get rid of her daughter's child for some reason. Who does that??? I hope this baby boy heals although he will always bear the scars.
Maybe she hated the father. Either way, give the crazy bitch a Glascow smile and rub salt in it...repeatedly

Maybe she hated the father. Either way, give the crazy bitch a Glascow smile and rub salt in it...repeatedly
gonna say how you even knew what that was but you're not alone: Happened to Tommy Flanagan he was young, first thing I noticed when saw him in SOA & found out it wasn't makeup, he's still going strong as an actor

Glasgow smile lol. I know a guy got himself nice symmetrical one with a Stanley knife walking home from the bar drunk. He is a criminal though so it was not random. There is also the Glasgow kiss, that's not as nice as it sounds either.

Back