• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Karie Johns

Hi, everyone!! Karie Jo, here - just joined. Excited to meet some new people. Sick of all the social media sites out there. Thought I would try my luck here. Hope everyone that lives in Texas, or anyone that was in the way of the hurricane, is safe today. My brother lives in San Antonio. Thank God he's OK. Wishing you all the best. ☺

Quick bio - I'm kinda middle aged, I guess. I'm in a complicated relationship. I have 2 gorgeous children. Full grown daughter, 26, and knows everything!! A most handsome son who's 10 and my little partner in crime. I'm disabled, so I spend my time in bed searching the net. I know, boring and sad. But, it's all I got. I moved to Michigan in 2003, but I was born and raised in NY. I hate mean people and drama. I can get along with just about everyone. Any questions, just ask!!

Last edited:
Hi, everyone!! Karie Jo, here - just joined. Excited to meet some new people. Sick of all the social media sites out there. Thought I would try my luck here. Hope everyone that lives in Texas, or anyone that was in the way of the hurricane, is safe today. My brother lives in San Antonio. Thank God he's OK. Wishing you all the best. ☺

Quick bio - I'm kinda middle aged, I guess. I'm in a complicated relationship. I have 2 gorgeous children. Full grown daughter, 26, and knows everything!! A most handsome son who's 10 and my little partner in crime. I'm disabled, so I spend my time in bed searching the net. I know, boring and sad. But, it's all I got. I moved to Michigan in 2003, but I was born and raised in NY. I hate mean people and drama. I can get along with just about everyone. Any questions, just ask!!

So was I <3 Brooklyn in the house, lol

Welcome! Cookies all around.

I'm in one of those boring relationships. Been married to the same woman for 27 years now. The amazing part is that we can still tolerate each other.

Back