• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Should Ms. Yoder have been fired?

• yes

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • no

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
So are bras
Jack next time you brush your teeth don't use shit as tooth paste.. it stinks every time you come here
Wonder why she only made 18 dollars in tips ?
Wonder if she tips busboys / cooks
Fuck you and her. whinning cunts
[doublepost=1518715287,1518713417][/doublepost]Sad for you ,,the only people you know that haven't made over min wage ...sounds like maybe the company you keep is not valued or don't have what it takes to make more

That unicorn you talk about ! I cant ride it,
Poor thing,, After you were done with it from the beatings ,starvation, negelet and broken spirit . I had to put it down The misery you put him thru ...You and Your fucking rainbows..

Now you called me a lair
I call you out
We meet at High Noon
At the OK corral in Lieville
Since your the only one that knows where and why that is .

They make 10 @ hour Take out orders are part of the job Tip or no tip
She shouldn't have fired .But if she was a good employee why did she only make 18 in tips
She has choices she can change jobs .
Maybe she should go design bras for the well endowed
Or sell clip art of her tits on line I am sure she can make more money if she or Your friends stopped with the entitlement attitude and smart Alec mouth. Used better work ethics

Now you sound entitled. And angry. An angry, entitled LOON.

1. Average Hourly Rate for Outback Steakhouse, Inc. Employees. Excluding overtime pay (which bumps median pay up to $18.02), people who work for Outback Steakhouse, Inc. earn a median wage of $9.95 per hour.
    Outback Steakhouse, Inc. Wages, Hourly Wage Rate | PayScale
That's not bad
Dead Stephie
Close your legs you stink up the thread
I would rather be paid a higher wage then worrying about spelling gramner etc
I know that when people pay more attention on someone's spelling / grammer they are not reading the content
You should been a school teacher ..
And who Are you Mrs Dead Spelling Police

You attack me for my comment but not the comment of someone calling me a lair
Poof your gone ...

That's not bad, it's fucking ATROCIOUS.

Do you understand statistics?

Over half of their employees make below $9.95. That's even below the minimum wage here.

Here, it would be next to impossible to survive on $9.95. Definitely would require government assistance, or working 60+ hours a week.

Do you even have a job? I'm going to guess you don't work, because most workers know how awful $9.95 really is (and because most employed people have a basic grasp of the English language).

So are bras
Jack next time you brush your teeth don't use shit as tooth paste.. it stinks every time you come here
Wonder why she only made 18 dollars in tips ?
Wonder if she tips busboys / cooks
Fuck you and her. whinning cunts
[doublepost=1518715287,1518713417][/doublepost]Sad for you ,,the only people you know that haven't made over min wage ...sounds like maybe the company you keep is not valued or don't have what it takes to make more

That unicorn you talk about ! I cant ride it,
Poor thing,, After you were done with it from the beatings ,starvation, negelet and broken spirit . I had to put it down The misery you put him thru ...You and Your fucking rainbows..

Now you called me a lair
I call you out
We meet at High Noon
At the OK corral in Lieville
Since your the only one that knows where and why that is .

They make 10 @ hour Take out orders are part of the job Tip or no tip
She shouldn't have fired .But if she was a good employee why did she only make 18 in tips
She has choices she can change jobs .
Maybe she should go design bras for the well endowed
Or sell clip art of her tits on line I am sure she can make more money if she or Your friends stopped with the entitlement attitude and smart Alec mouth. Used better work ethics

I have no clue what youre talking about with the overwhelming majority of this(actually, any of it). I dont know what unicorn youre referring to, or who was beaten/starved/neglected, or when I called you a liar.

What I do know is that i dont use toothpaste at all. That is a scam, one of many polluting the world of dentistry. Medical research has shown that it is the friction of bristles on tooth/gums that remove bacteria/plaque/grime/etc. and that Americans get enough flouride from our public water sources to provide further protections.

I think i speak for everyone when i say, dont ever post again, you are not intelligent. Thanks.

I have no clue what youre talking about with the overwhelming majority of this(actually, any of it). I dont know what unicorn youre referring to, or who was beaten/starved/neglected, or when I called you a liar.
She was referring to a post by another member, not you. She just didn’t add her name to her rant like she did yours

Back