• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
iefaft.jpg

Glenda Rodriguez
ounrjd.jpg

Luis Figueroa​
[...]
Maryland woman set a sexy trap for her ex-boyfriend--luring him for some backseat friskiness only to have her two new teens lovers beat him up,
[...]
On Dec. 7, Glenda Rodriguez, 33, got busy with the victim in her car as Luis Figueroa, 18, and his 16-year-old girlfriend hid in a nearby Porta Potty, Montgomery County Police told
[....]
As Rodriguez and Andres Hernandez, 32, did the dirty, Figueroa jumped out of the portable toilet and repeatedly hit Hernandez in the head with a tire iron
[....]
Rodriguez, Figueroa and the underage girl drove off in the car, leaving Hernandez unconscious on the Wheaton street
[...]
Hernandez is expected to make a full recovery. He suffered deep cuts to the head and required stitches and staples
[...]
Rodriguez and Figueroa face numerous felony charges, including attempted murder and assault. The 16-year-old alleged accomplice is a juvenile and her court records are sealed.

The attack happened after Hernandez discovered his girlfriend having a threesome with the two teens in the home they all shared
[...]
"The room was right adjacent to him; he could hear everything and saw her coming out of the room," Hernandez's cousin, Miguel Ortiz, told
[...]
Hernandez moved out of the Silver Spring home. The trio became upset at the comments Hernandez made about them to others and devised a plan, according to cellphone records.

Rodriguez and Figueroa discussed how to "make him pay" in one text exchange
[...]
The trio finalized the details after discovering the Porta Potty on an early morning drive Dec. 7
[...]
Rodriguez and Figueroa could face life in prison. Their next hearing is scheduled for Jan. 23.
"All we want is justice, because there was no reason for them to do what they did to him," Ortiz said. "There was no reason to do it."
SOURCE
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/1...th-outside-porta-potty-police-say-110124.html

The Digital Underground almost had me getting busy in a Burger King bathroom, but at no point did I ever consider getting it on in a mobile shitter. I give you a poem I read in one in the early 80's. A-hem...
Here I sit
tired and dirty
trying to hide
until 4:30.

I know. Finger-snaps.

Hernandez recently discovered Rodriguez and his roommates engaging in group sex, commonly referred to as a "threesome."

Thank jeebus they clarified that. The article would have been indecipherable otherwise.

Back