• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
adgbw1.jpg

Glenda Ann Bernardini​
[...]
San Rafael woman was arrested Saturday at the San Rafael Police Department for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend in the head last week,
[...]
Glenda Ann Bernardini, 47, was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and domestic violence when she turned herself in at the police station.
[...]
was booked into Marin County Jail but is no longer in custody, a jail spokeswoman
[..]
Police found the stabbing victim around 2:35 a.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of Mission Avenue after someone reported a man with a knife in his head was in the middle of the street.

Two inches of the 12-inch knife had penetrated the man’s skull
[...]
The assault occurred during an argument and Bernardini drove away after the stabbing
[..]
Her car was found Thursday on San Pablo Avenue in San Rafael, Lt. Dan Fink
[,..]
The victim was in stable condition at a hospital as of late last week, Fink said.
http://news.kron4.com/news/san-rafael-woman-stabs-boyfriend-in-the-head/

He might want to break it off from bat shit crazy witch. She's not good for his health. He might want to think about making sure he is always with someone for a while until she moves on to her next victim......I mean boyfriend. :muted:

Young men must be taught not to stick their dicks in cray-cray. That stuff will stick to your dick, and you. Cray-cray is forever.

I can't get the visual of this poor guy wandering around looking like he has a Halloween prop sticking out of his head, outta mine. Somehow, I'm guessing he's probably thinking the tail just isn't worth it anymore. I hope. As his EEG slowly straightens out. :hurting: :facepalm:

OMG! This woman needs to learn that if her relationship doesn't work out, find another boyfriend, not a knife. Mentally off balanced, definitely. Glad this guy is ok.

Ugh she's hideous too. If you're gonna get with a pyschobitch at least get with an attractive one that puts out all the time. Those teeth and skeletor face, ugh. Anybody seen Poltergeist 2?

mxm_poltergeistii_main_%281%29__span.png

How is she not being charged with attempted murder? Bizare.

The Walking Dead has led me to believe that a knife will penetrate a skull as if it were made of cake. I'm displeased to know this isn't true.

Latest posts

Back