• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

juliab49

Hello everyone. My name is Julia, and I worked for several years as a Private Investigator, but had to stop working after undergoing 4 spinal surgeries.

The thing is, I can't seem to quit. Investigations have always been my primary interest. Just recently, after several years of being obsessed with a cold case that took place in 1987, not far from where I live, I finally made some progress. A Sgt. with the Violent Crime Unit responded to a message I sent him about the case. He agreed to reopen the cold case, as well as send the DNA that has been in storage for 27 yrs. Also, I was given permission to interview former friends and coworkers of the victim. Of course I am not being paid, and couldn't care less. This man needs to be brought to justice.

I also look forward to reading all of your threads. I majored in Criminal Justice, and it has always been a motivating interest.

There are a few crime forums now, and believe me I have checked them all out. For some reason, this one stands out. I look forward to reading many threads here.

Thanks.
Julia

I can't seem to quit. Investigations have always been my primary interest. Just recently, after several years of being obsessed with a cold case that took place in 1987, not far from where I live, I finally made some progress. A Sgt. with the Violent Crime Unit responded to a message I sent him about the case. He agreed to reopen the cold case, as well as send the DNA that has been in storage for 27 yrs. Also,
That's really great. I hope it develops into an arrest.

Welcome to our cozy den.

Welcome. If you can deal with the occasional personality clashes, then you have definitely picked the right crime forum.

Welcome to the DD family <3 Sounds like your going to be fun to have around keep us posted. Our very own PI :spy:.

Welcome to The Den! I got you some doughnuts... but before you can eat them, you must discover what happened to this poor bugger...

2n73vr4.jpg
That's the worst 'oops I came across a dead body' face I've ever seen.....GUILTY!!!

Welcome julia, glad u found us too!

Last edited:
Wow, that's amazing, Julia! Can't wait to see how you helped bring a killer to justice. I just know he will be, too. We're happy to have you join us.

Don't know, crime investigator and it took you this long to find us?
Anyhow welcome, good luck with your case

Latest posts

Back