• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://sfglobe.com/2015/12/22/girl-14-maliciously-attacked-at-sleepover/?src=ilh_48024&t=syn
[....]
On July 26, 14-year-old Naomi attended a sleepover in Anchorage, Alaska. Instead of a night filled with food, television, and late-night talks, it consisted of verbal and physical assaults. On that fateful night, Naomi was viciously attacked by a group of girls from her school. If the malicious beating wasn't enough, a video of the altercation was then posted to Twitter by the assailants, according to the Mirror.

Several months after the fact, life for Naomi and her family has changed drastically. "Things are just different now, I don't go to school, I don't hang out with my other friends," the 14-year-old told Fox 4, while her mother wiped away tears.
Naomi has been in and out of doctors' offices for months, her medical bills approaching $40,000.
Perhaps the most alarming element of this story is that the assailants, all minors, have yet to be charged. Naomi's father, Wayne, is in the midst of bringing a lawsuit upon Deanna Kirgis, whose house the alleged attack took place at, reports The Sun.

Heidi Embley, the Anchorage School District spokeswoman, claimed that the school was working closely with authorities to sort things out, according to Fox 4. And while the police claim to have seen the video, their investigation is moving along slowly - much to the dismay of Wayne and Monica Johnson.
"It's every parent's worst nightmare," Caroline Flynn began the Fox 4 telecast. After watching mere seconds of the harrowing video, it's hard to dispute Flynn's claim.

Be aware, the contents of the video are grisly.

Mr Andy Josephson in the video hints that it might be taking so long because they were looking to see if there might have been some provocation or justification of 4/5 girls beating and kicking the shit out of ONE girl.

Mr. Josephson is full of shit.

Near the end of the clip they turn the video audio on and you can hear all of the girls delivering the smack down scream at her to "let go of the phone", whether she took one of their phones or it was hers I don't know. Either way those girls are viscous and they need to check those attitudes now before they carry that shit into adulthood and we read about them again.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/14/teens-upload-brutal-video-of-sleepover-attack.html

The video of the alleged attack is brutal. Four teenagers punch, kick, and drag 14-year-old Naomi Johnson by her hair during a sleepover, while another records the assault on a smartphone.

The 10-minute video is now the basis of a new lawsuit filed by Johnson’s father against a mother who allegedly hosted the sleepover.

According to Wayne Johnson’s suit, Deanna Kirgis was at her Anchorage, Alaska, home while her daughter and her daughter’s friends allegedly assaulted Naomi in the garage. Not only did Kirgis fail to intervene, Wayne Johnson says, but she also provided the underage girls with alcohol before the attack.

Wayne Johnson is suing Kirgis for $100,000 in damages, costs he says his family incurred after paying Naomi’s sizable medical bills and pulling her out of high school after the alleged assault.

"Things are just different now,” Naomi told Your Alaska Link. “I don’t go to school. I don’t hang out with my other friends.”

Naomi’s parents are now homeschooling her after her public school refused to suspend the girls involved in the alleged attack—even after one of the girls allegedly threatened to stab Naomi the next time she saw her, according to the lawsuit.

Law enforcement has also been slow to issue punishments. In the four months since the video was released, the Anchorage Police Department has not issued any charges against the alleged attackers.

The incident was first reported to APD on July 26, 2015, and an investigation was initiated,” police said in a statement on Nov. 30. “The video of the incident was received by police approximately two weeks after the initial report. This incident has been investigated and final reports are being sent to the Division of Juvenile Justice (DJJ).”

Police say they will not release the names of the investigation’s subjects “because they are juveniles”—an indication that police are not investigating Kirgis’s alleged involvement in the attack.

For her part, Kirgis “admits a slumber party for a small number of 14 to 15 year old girls occurred at her home on 7/26/15,” her lawyer wrote in a response to Johnson’s lawsuit. Kirgis denied the other accusations leveled at her, including that she failed to intervene in the alleged beating, and that she provided the teenagers with alcohol.

This may not be the first time Kirgis has been accused of placing a child at risk.

A Deanna Kirgis from the same town was arrested for driving under the influence and endangering the welfare of a minor in 2009, police records show. Her biography has been removed from the “Our Team” page on her employer’s website, where it was listed until at least October of this year. Kirgis did not respond to an email sent to her work address.

Why is he only suing the homeowner? I don't get why he wouldn't sue the parents of every child involved.Truly bizarre.

Bizarre that they weren't charged. I've long felt Alaska was a disgusting place, there's plenty of stories like this that confirm that for a fat.

Anfuck the advice to meat with theDA and prsent it to him personally. These people did the right thing. Go to the media, throw shade on the entire citys judicial system, make em all look bad. That's how you do it and that's how you draw attention and force hands.

Last edited:
Back