• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2zjanx2.jpg

Superstitious Romanians have been packing out local churches after a local woman claimed the ghost of her dead grandmother had taken over her mobile phone.
2z6a0t5.jpg

Petrified Gina Mihai, 34, says, “when I switched the phone on I was horrified to see my dead grandmother's face.”​
Now even the dead are sending selfies.

A Romanian woman claims she has been contacted by her dead grandmother who sent her a selfie.

Gina Mihai said the picture sent from beyond the grave is a sign that her dead relative is reaching out for help and that she was being punished "in the other life".
[...]
she turned on her cell phone then found the "selfie."
When I switched on the phone I was horrified to see my dead grandmother's face,"
[...]
"She had what looked like a snake around her neck and the whole image looked as if it had been taken through a hole, like it was shot through a tear in the fabric that separates the living from the dead."
[...]
she may be to blame for her grandmother's misfortune because she had not taken food to the grave, a traditional tribute to the dead in Romania.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/dead-grandmother-selfie-woman-article-1.1855907

Okey dokey then............I know if I saw a picture like that on my phone that's exactly what I'd think was happening, that my dead grandmother was sending me selfies, or maybe not, I'm not insane, yet!

My grandmother doesn't even know how to use a cell phone, yet alone how to take a selfie lol.. But I'd definitely shit if I got a picture of someone who resembles her. That's pretty weird...

Back