• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
An UberX driver was arrested after he allegedly took a passenger to the airport and then returned to her Denver home to try and break in.
Gerald Montgomery, 51, went to the woman's home after driving her to Denver International Airport and attempted to get in through the back door, according to a police spokesman.
Police said Montgomery fled when the unidentified woman's roommate, who was inside the house, noticed him.

[...]

Uber officials said they have contacted the passenger and refunded her ride, which cost $39.88.
A spokesperson for the company said they also immediately deactivated Montgomery's 'access to the platform', according to the Denver Post.
The company added that Montgomery had passed all criminal and driving history background checks before he was allowed to become a driver for the popular app.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ak-Denver-home-passenger-dropped-airport.html

I would've suggested Mr. Montgomery keep his day job since he's not smart enough to be a burglar, but I guess it's too late for that. o_O

Back