1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Generational Incest And Abuse In Australia

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by China, Dec 7, 2013.

1. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

I didn' even know what to name the thread since they can't use real names and for the mods, if it's in the wrong category please move it. I put in this one because there are ongoing court cases.
    http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/child-abuse-secluded-hills-that-hid-the-darkest-secret-20131206-2ywps.html

• Thanks Thanks x 12
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. pagalalia

pagalalia Member

Wow, that's deep. Soooo wish there were pix of this clan.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. China

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/children-removed-after-generations-of-incest-20131206-2ywrt.html

• Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. MCMLXIX

MCMLXIX Well-Known Member

If you've seen Wrong Turn, they probably looked like those hllbilly malformed creatures.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

So the mothers, and I'm using that term loosely, say that the fathers of the children are not related to them (the mothers), like that somehow would make this less horrific? Like just because the baby daddies aren't also the uncles or grandfathers makes the fact that they were molesting and abusing these kids acceptable?

Personally, if the adults want to keep it in the family, then go for it, saves the rest of society from being plagued with having them mingling among us because I'm sure they are some lovely human specimens, but leave the damn children out of the nastiness!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. TKaz

TKaz Trusted Member Bold Member!

This is so sad!! I imagine this all started with Tim & June (and most likely in some way with THEIR parents), their daughters were destroyed...their grandchildren...their great grandchildren. The daughters were NOT in a place of decision making skills, that was robbed in development. I wonder if she really WAS as old as 12 when it started...I doubt it.

I hope the kids can grow and learn and move away from a horrible beginning. This story is no different from any other story where a child sexually abuses another - it's just that there are a LOT of them this time.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  7. beans

beans Trusted Member

Man, I don't know @TKaz. Those little ones are ruined, and that's going to take a long time and resources to have them just act normal. That story is a mess of human depredation.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. mybum62

mybum62 Trusted Member Bold Member!

These kids are lucky to be alive. The littlest ones stand a better chance at a greater future. Sadly for the older ones...the scars will run deeper. Who knows what many of them will face in the future...genetically speaking. Hope the kids all find loving homes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. China

That's probably the only life they've ever known. WHICH DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT.

Put that shit in bold before someone cries and says I was defending the abusers.

The mom probably thinks this is normal and everyone else is wrong. I feel sorry for them, they were born into this. It's so many ways fucked up, I don't think it's as simple as saying she's defending the penis or that they're putting a man above their kids. The head sickos from 2 generations away birthed their victims and have been brainwashing them from birth.

• Agree Agree x 11
  10. cubby

cubby Veteran Member Bold Member!

They are gonna need flowcharts........lots and lots and lots of color coded flowcharts......

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
  11. TKaz

TKaz Trusted Member Bold Member!

I know. And I agree. But I'm still hopeful. I can't close my mind to a child...I know what statistics say but if we have the knowledge and resources....
    Anyway, I'm hopeful.

• Like Like x 1
  12. sum bitch

sum bitch Trusted Member Bold Member!

This is so sad. Sometimes you wish people couldn't get pregnant. Nasty ass abuse. Sick.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO I am The Walrus...? Bold Member!

This made me laugh. Ya I'm bad I know.
    This story has just made me so sad. Once you are in a situation like this it becomes normal for you. I feel so bad for this family the mothers too. To have to admit that this has been going on in your family for so long and you don't know how to stop it.
    I'm sure being burned at the stake hurts less. I can only hope their parents are roasting in hell.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Obsolete

Obsolete Veteran Member

That makes me sad.

• Agree Agree x 6
  15. cubby

The thing is that kinda stuff happens everywhere to one extent or another, only difference being how many children and how many generations are affected. Figuring out which children are fathered by which man, the expression Uncle Daddy is not even funny anymore.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Anubis

Anubis Active Member Bold Member!

As the mother of a normal, healthy soon to be 5 year old, my heart breaks reading stories like this. On one hand I would love to try and help children like these, on the other, I am scared as hell that if I did something might happen to my child. I just can't justify it until she is older. I wonder how many other parents are in the same boat as me.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Krystal

Me!

I already have an autistic child and would love to help other autistic or Down's children but I also have boys ages 8, 7, and 6, my autistic son is 13. I can't risk their well being to feed my need to be needed.

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 3
    • Thanks x 1
    • Awesome Response! x 1
    • Old News x 1
  18. BlueLover

BlueLover Well-Known Member Bold Member!

That is the most repulsive shit I have ever read EWWWWWWWW just cuz great-great grandma and grandpa were fucked in the head didn't mean the rest of them had to follow suit someone had to have the idea that FUCK THIS AIN'T RIGHT but to all have continued through the generations fucking each other and having deformed kids with each other is straight W. Virginia the hills have eyes type shit. I need to go puke thinking about fathers and daughters/bothers/uncles and cousins having orgies at such a young age with each other and having children OMG! Just put the whole damn clan out to pasteur they are genetically fucked there is no saving them they will go out into society and relive the lifestyle with some dumb bitch/asshole that allows it no point in putting future children at harm. :dead:

• Like Like x 1
  19. ASC1

ASC1 Well-Known Member

I'm really glad there aren't any pictures and that they are changing the names in the stories... if these kids identities ever get out, they will never be able to heal from the abuse and live normal productive lives without having someone constantly asking them about the events, or about what they did in context to the abuse, especially when you are talking about a culture of children abusing the other children, which is part of this.

Whether they were just abused, or were abused and taking part in the abuse of their siblings/cousins, no one would want to be reminded of that past if they were seeking a fresh start away from it. Pictures wouldn't just feed our curiosity, it would also lead to further victimization. These kids deserve the chance to remain anonymous.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
  20. China

can it get anymore fucked up!?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-living-deformed-mute-Australian-valley.html

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF!?! WTF!?! x 1
  21. WannaBeMaybe

WannaBeMaybe Well-Known Member

I really have no words for this story. I'm just in awe.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Pete Bondurant

Pete Bondurant Veteran Member Bold Member!

A reality programme starring this family should be produced.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  23. Krystal

Dear God, I couldn't even read all of it. It was a mixture of utter disgust and confusion. I need a flow chart or something. Christ a 14 year old that couldn't use toilet paper, I just...:banghead:

• Agree Agree x 2
  24. Totemic

Totemic Trusted Member Bold Member!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  25. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

• Thanks Thanks x 12
    • WTF!?! WTF!?! x 2
  26. cubby

I doubt that any of the children older than about 5 are salvageable. I just watched a documentary on Feral Children and they say that after a certain age that the ability to speak, learn language is just lost, and then when you add in that alot of these children are developmentally stunted because of the incest, they are just never going to learn to be any different than who they are. It's really sad that these kids are truly lost to the world.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. Pete Bondurant

Pete Bondurant Veteran Member Bold Member!

This is really so...fucking hot.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • WTF!?! WTF!?! x 2
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 1
  28. pagalalia

pagalalia Member

Alriiiighty then. Not saying it is a good idea to expose them, just that I WOULD LIKE to see their pictures. When it comes to morbid curiosity, yeah I'm guilty, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Anyway, do you really think they are going to remain anonymous? From the way they're described, I doubt they won't be instantly recognizable, then there are the reporters who will want to be the first ones to publish their photos.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  29. ASC1

ASC1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, and that is exactly the point. You aren't the only one. Doesn't make it less sick or wrong. No one needs to see these CHILDREN. I'm sure you could google "incest deformities" or something similar and see the kinds of birth defects these little kids have if that's what you want to see. But in what way would it satisfy you to see any little kid with fucked up features. How is that satisfying? Or do you find more satisfaction from looking at little kids that have been victims? Or do you want to see little kids who've raped other little kids that they were related to? What part of pictures is it that you think satisfies you. I get wanting to see criminals. These kids aren't criminals. They are the sad result of other sick people. I just can't get behind any additional victimization of children, no matter how "curious" it makes anyone. As for being instantly recognizable, lets hope people look at them and only think fetal alcohol syndrome or other birth defect rather than inbred. Too sick.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  30. pagalalia

pagalalia Member

Ok, Mr/Ms High and Mighty. I am sick and wrong and you are well and right. Frankly, I don't care whether you approve or not. I am curious to see the people involved in this tragedy, period. It's human nature, there's your explanation, and either you've evolved beyond this (congratulations), or perhaps this story strikes too close to home for you?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2