• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
And turned either black or hispanic.

Soft-hearted puss Canadians.

Fixed it for ya.

Disgusting a single person on earth is giving his possible mental "illness" a single second of thought. Fuck this guy. Fuck this guy.
I gotta say, when I got the alert that you had quoted my post, I was almost too afraid to look!
But, you're right, he's too pretty, even if he wasn't psychotic & gay. I don't like boys who are prettier than I am!
As for the comment about the sketches looking like a chubby Hispanic guy, I agree. I wish they would release an actual picture. If he really looks that bad, it must be torture for his shallow self to look into his polished steel mirror. Guess that quote of his was kinda prophetic.

It's bizarre to learn that such a feminine looking guy has enough testosterone to grow a molestache.

Last edited:
And he's back in the news.

Seems Luka is lonely in prison and has posted his profile on a dating website. He's interested in men who are educated and emotionally and financially "stable", kind of an odd request because I don't think he's al that emotionally stable himself, the financial makes sense, he needs someone to put money on his books.

So, if you know of any takers, he is available with a first parole date in 2037.:wtf:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...ile-seeking-prince-charming-article-1.2276092

And yet again, he's back in the news.

Recently released are letters that Luka has written to friends and pictures of his life behind bars.

It is said tha the shows no remorse for the murder he committed and brags about how greta his life is in prison, sporting designer clothes, having parties and making friends.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...earns-royal-princes-letters-article-1.2422880
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/11/02/photos-magnottas-life-behind-bars

Second link is the pictures with various links to other articles and stories about Luka.

Thanks for the link for pics @Krystal.

Look how fat he got. He never took these pictures, so I wonder how he feels about who ever did releasing them to the press so everyone can see what a fatso he has become...devastated I hope.
He looks uptight, and his Versace tee shirt doesn't hide the angst on his face at all. The child molester looks pretty relaxed...scary. It looks like they're at camp...fucking Canada. My True North...this is unacceptable.

This really pisses me off. Is this fucker still alive because the prison environment there is so cushy and lax, or is it because he's sucking every cock in that place?

Thanks for the link for pics @Krystal.

Look how fat he got. He never took these pictures, so I wonder how he feels about who ever did releasing them to the press so everyone can see what a fatso he has become...devastated I hope.
He looks uptight, and his Versace tee shirt doesn't hide the angst on his face at all. The child molester looks pretty relaxed...scary. It looks like they're at camp...fucking Canada. My True North...this is unacceptable.
I was thinking the pedophile made him his bitch and he is just trying to make it seem like it's all good. I bet the pedophile doesn't treat him in a way even a gay man would appreciate.

Is this fucker still alive because the prison environment there is so cushy and lax, or is it because he's sucking every cock in that place?
Canada has had an issue before of leaked photos showing their prisons to be well, less than harsh. But, It's not solely a Canadian problem, it happens in the US as well, I just think theirs is a bit more blatant.

Of course, given his sexual preferences, I wouldn't rule out him handing out "favors" for the things he wants either.

Canada has had an issue before of leaked photos showing their prisons to be well, less than harsh. But, It's not solely a Canadian problem, it happens in the US as well, I just think theirs is a bit more blatant.

Of course, given his sexual preferences, I wouldn't rule out him handing out "favors" for the things he wants either.

I'm Canadian...a lot of us would like the Death Penalty reinstated. This is a kick in the face to families who have lost loved ones, or for those who are struggling to recover from their encounters with these convicts. Everyday right here people voice their desire to see the perpetrators of the heinous crimes tortured or otherwise suffering in custody...well sometimes this what suffering in custody looks like and I think that makes it like a kick in the face to us too. Cottages are great concept for murders if they're 12...otherwise, that man should only have brick for a view.

It's sad when prisoners sometimes have better stuff inside than some good people on the outside have. One of my big bitches is why do they have cable tv. I don't have cable. With all my co-pays for all my medical problems I can't afford that. But these pieces of shit have all that.

Netflix is currently showing a documentary about this sick fuck, "Don't F**k With Cats". Before the infamous on-line posting of the murder of Jun Lin, his dismemberment, and Luka's subsequent neophilia of Lin's body, Luka was being searched for posting the killing of kittens, and other animals, before he moved up to people.

Netflix is currently showing a documentary about this sick fuck, "Don't F**k With Cats". Before the infamous on-line posting of the murder of Jun Lin, his dismemberment, and Luka's subsequent neophilia of Lin's body, Luka was being searched for posting the killing of kittens, and other animals, before he moved up to people.

I only watched 2 of 3 of the episodes so far, nothing I hadn't heard before but still worth the watch.

My mother thought it was utterly disturbing and inappropriate and should not have been made public.

I act watched a good amount of this series the other night.. very disturbing

I only watched 2 of 3 of the episodes so far, nothing I hadn't heard before but still worth the watch.

My mother thought it was utterly disturbing and inappropriate and should not have been made public.

Ugh is it seriously yet ANOTHER netflix crime doc that is needlessly stretched out across numerous episodes?

How does the likes of Dateline NBC or the numerous excellent A&E crime programs from decades ago do such a tremendous job with just an hour, MAYBE 2 if it's a two-parter, yet these netflix docs feel the need to dragggggggg these stories out across a tedious, seemingly endless week of bored tv watching??? Just get the fuck on with it.

I cant sit through em, Too dull and tedious and engorged with needless info and details and trash pacing, just awful.

Anyways, im curious if the documentary delves into just HOW these animal abuse vids came into the public eye? It was internet gore sites where they found their home, it was bestgore i believe that blew it up and that actually broke the case before authorities did, comparing details in the animal killing footage to the human killin vids. Canada did not like this one bit and did not listen to the "wackjobs" online, extending the time before he was caught, and then went super hard at these types of sites, even prosecuted the dude that ran that site for bullshit obscenity type charges.

I completely agree it was stretched the fuck out. It was difficult to keep my attention.

I realize the potential cannibal aspect in the early online video may have been a self-promotion “shock” thing and potential BS, but did the documentary even address it? I missed that. How did they gloss over that?

I feel like lawyers issued this documentary.

Back